Sr. Product Manager, LiveOps - WWE Champions
20 days ago
Scopely is looking for a Senior Product Manager, LiveOps to join our WWE Champions team in our Culver City studio hub, or remotely within the US!
At Scopely, we care deeply about what we do and want to inspire play, every day - whether in our work environments alongside our talented colleagues, or through our deep connections with our communities of players. We are a global team of game lovers who are developing, publishing and innovating the mobile games industry, connecting millions of people around the world daily.
WWE Champions is our ultimate and unique RPG puzzle match game featuring WWE superstars and legends across mobile and PC platforms. WWE Champions is the most downloaded WWE game to date, with a highly engaged and passionate community - who will remain undefeated?
What You Will Do
This role will ask you to strengthen the foundational core loop underneath the ever-evolving limited time events and content that currently make up the majority of engagement for players. Operating under the LiveOps team, you will be asked to:
- Become the strategic and operational expert for all live-operable features
- Innovate, experiment and iterate on feature configurations to ensure the most exciting possible experiences are delivered to players
- Create and own the roadmap of how all live-operable feature variants will be introduced into the game, integrate with live events, and operate over time to establish a systematic schedule of fresh, exciting gameplay experiences
- Collaborate with LiveOps event designers to ensure cohesive experiences between the gameplay foundation you are owning and the in-game live events
- Collaborate with the Roadmap team to advocate and create PRDs for high-impact feature improvements driven by high-confidence, expected impact on business KPIs & player experience
- Collaborate with the Performance team to monitor feature performance and continue to fine-tune the features to provide the best possible experience for all players over a long period of time
What We’re Looking For
- 5+ years in F2P gaming, preferably with experience in both game design and LiveOps roles
- Experience designing and managing game economies, core loops and live events
- Default to challenge the status quo and push the boundary of best-known methods
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial, and resourceful
- Strong collaborator to leverage and engage cross functional team to bring the best work and product outcomes
- Has managed multiple direct reports
- A fan of the WWE brand and universe
- Has worked on mobile character collection/midcore RPGs
- Experience operating a live game with live entertainment IP
- Experience with cross/multi-platform games
- Comfortable working with international/worldwide located teams
For candidates in CA, CO, NJ, NY and WA, the annual salary range is $124,600 - $209,300 plus equity, bonus and benefits including healthcare benefits, retirement benefits, pet insurance, paid holidays, paid Scopely free days, and unlimited paid time-off. Base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
At Scopely, we create games for everyone - and want to ensure that the people behind our games reflect that! We are committed to creating a diverse, supportive work environment where everyone is treated with respect. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities and welcome individuals from all backgrounds to join us & embrace the adventure!
Scopely is a global interactive entertainment and mobile-first video game company, home to many top, award-winning experiences such as "MONOPOLY GO!," “Star Trek™ Fleet Command,” “Stumble Guys,” “MARVEL Strike Force,” and “Yahtzee® With Buddies,” among others.
Scopely creates, publishes, and live-operates immersive games that empower a directed-by-consumer™ experience across multiple platforms--from mobile, web, PC and beyond.
Founded in 2011, Scopely is fueled by a world-class team and a proprietary technology platform Playgami that supports one of the most diversified portfolios in the games industry.
Recognized multiple times as one of Fast Company’s “World’s Most Innovative Companies,” Scopely is a multi-billion-dollar business due to its ability to create long-lasting game experiences that players enjoy for years.
Scopely has global operations in more than a dozen markets across Asia, EMEA, and North America, and is home to many internal game development teams, referred to as Scopely Studios, with additional game studio partners across four continents.
Scopely was acquired by Savvy Games Group in July 2023 for $4.9 billion, and is now an independent subsidiary of Savvy.
For more information on Scopely, visit: scopely.com.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.