This job might no longer be available.
Sr. Product Manager - Blockchain Gaming
15 days ago
Zynga is looking for a Sr. Product Manager to join our NFT/Blockchain organization, Zynga Blockchain.
Our mission within Zynga Blockchain (ZBC) is to empower players to invest, own and earn through fun, high-quality, and enduring blockchain games they can trust. If you want to help shape the future of gaming with a world-class team, we look forward to hearing from you.
You have a passion for games and have mastered your craft in Product Management. You see the paradigm shift into NFT, and blockchain gaming, and are excited to pioneer the movement of open crypto economies and governance models. You have a knack for solving problems and are not afraid of throwing away everything you know to learn about a new space. Your deep understanding of product design and execution has prepared you to collaborate closely with ZBC’s key stakeholders to build and deliver effective product roadmaps.
In your role with ZBC, you will have a proven record of owning and delivering experiences to players that raises-the-bar from innovation whilst thriving in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Apply mobile, f2p, and gaming best practices to the NFT product roadmap
- Research, analyze, and propose innovative design solutions new to the blockchain space
- Keep a strong pulse on the NFT market and report findings and learnings while conceptualizing new features and opportunities
- Own feature specifications, roadmap iterations, and design documents and work in tandem with engineering and cross-functional teams to execute
- Strong user insight and ability to extract findings and deep insights from users, players, and community members on Twitter/Discord
- Remain dynamic in a fast-paced environment where change is a constant and stay effective in readjusting plans and strategies to fit market conditions
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of experience in Product Management
- SQL querying abilities is a strong plus
- Strong project management skills and ability to present work to the executive team
- Previous experience in working with and coordinating large-scale projects with central teams is a strong plus
- Strong passion for games, creating fun, compelling and addictive user experiences
- A track record of building effective roadmaps and outstanding feature sets that engage users and positively impact business objectives
- Have proven the ability to lead features, projects, and products by working with cross-functional leads, including eng, design, production, analytics, and many more central teams
- Experienced in collecting feedback from internal and external stakeholders and empathically communicating their needs and use cases to prioritize the roadmap
- Understanding of NFT space on any main chains (ETH, Sol, Polygon)
- Understanding of web3, blockchain, defi, gamefi, and crypto
- Understanding of free-to-play games and live ops
- Strong financial and economy modeling skills
- Well-versed in analyzing global market and crypto trends
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary, bonus plan, Take-Two RSU’s (Restricted Stock Units), ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- 401K Company Match Contribution (US)
- RRSP Company Match Contribution (Canada)
- Extended Health coverage, dental, disability, critical illness, EAP, and life insurance (Canada)
- Medical, dental, vision, EAP, life insurance, and disability benefits (US)
- Virtual mental health and neurodiversity support programs
- Fitness benefits (offering varies by location)
- Financial wellness program with unlimited access to certified financial planners
- Discretionary Time Off policy for many employees
- Family planning support program
- Generous paid paternal leave
- Subsidized Back-up child care
- Zynga happy hours and frequent employee events
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Culture of diversity and inclusion including employee resource groups
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds to join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with physical or mental disabilities in order to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at AccommodationRequest@zynga.com to request an accommodation associated with your application for an open position.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Zynga does not engage in financial exchanges during the recruitment or onboarding process. We do not conduct job interviews over third-party messaging apps such as Telegram, WhatsApp or others. We will never ask you for your personal or financial information over unofficial chat channels. Our in-house recruitment team only contacts individuals via official company email addresses (i.e., via a zynga.com or naturalmotion.com email domain).
If you believe you have been the victim of a scam, you may wish to contact the authorities. In the United States, you may file a complaint with the FBI. More information is available here: https://www.ic3.gov.