Senior Product Analyst - Monopoly Go!
13 days ago
Are you a driven and analytical savvy Data Analyst? Do you enjoy working with large data sets and applying analytics skills to answer business questions?
Our Product Analytics team is looking for a Senior Product Analyst to help evolve one of our leading game franchises. As a Senior Product Analyst you will join a team of Analytical Engineers and Data Analysts, working to support your game team. In this role, partnering with our internal data platform and data science teams, you will use data to generate player behaviour insights and improve feature performance; from data modeling and event tracking, through to AB-testing, insightful analyses and recommendations that answer the game’s most complex and challenging questions.
What you will do
- Analyze large, complex data sets representing the behaviour of millions of online and mobile game players to address strategic and operational business questions
- Own the insights to drive the needle moving improvements by working with all organization from engineering to marketing
- Develop frameworks, models, and tools to ensure data influences decisions at all levels
- Provide actionable recommendations and conclusions from mobile / game data to shape features, game economies and future product roadmaps
- Present your findings to cross functional team members in a presentation setting
What you will need
- Passion for continuous learning in a fast-paced, highly-collaborative environment
- Excellent English communication skills, written and oral
- Intellectual curiosity and analytical rigor
- 4+ years of experience as a Data Analyst or Business Intelligence related role
- Working knowledge of SQL and comfort working in large data sets – exposure with BigQuery and Python/R experience a plus
- Working Knowledge of visualization tools: Looker (Preferred), Qlikview, Tableau or PowerBI.
- Strong presentation skills; ability to communicate complex results throughout an organization.
- A love or strong desire to work with mobile games
What we offer
- Career-defining opportunity to put your stamp on the future of mobile gaming, working and growing alongside a collectively ambitious diverse cross-functional team.
- Competitive salary plus bonus funded by company performance.
- Flexible working schedule with options for hybrid and remote work.
- Comprehensive package of employment benefits including health insurance and meal vouchers (among others).
Scopely is a global interactive entertainment and mobile-first video game company, home to many top, award-winning experiences such as "MONOPOLY GO!," “Star Trek™ Fleet Command,” “Stumble Guys,” “MARVEL Strike Force,” and “Yahtzee® With Buddies,” among others.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Scopely creates, publishes, and live-operates immersive games that empower a directed-by-consumer™ experience across multiple platforms--from mobile, web, PC and beyond.
Founded in 2011, Scopely is fueled by a world-class team and a proprietary technology platform Playgami™ that supports one of the most diversified portfolios in the games industry.
Recognized multiple times as one of Fast Company’s “World’s Most Innovative Companies,” Scopely is a multi-billion-dollar business due to its ability to create long-lasting game experiences that players enjoy for years.
Scopely has global operations in more than a dozen markets across Asia, including Bangalore and Shanghai, among others; EMEA, including Barcelona and Dublin, among others; and North America, including Boulder, Colorado, and Culver City, California, among others, and is home to many internal game development teams, referred to as Scopely Studios, with additional game studio partners across four continents.