Sr Producer - Stumble Guys!
11 days ago
Scopely is seeking a Sr Producer to join our Stumble Guys team! The Producer will assist and work closely with the product development and technology teams to facilitate the development and execution of new features, systems and content. In this capacity, the Producer will work across all game teams to deliver the timely, high quality game systems, features, and content.
The Producer will be accountable for tracking assigned tasks related to game development, including responsibilities such as coordinating with team leads and directors, managing backlog, preparing project related documentation and assisting with game updates. Other coordination duties include, following up on action items determined in meetings, running meetings and taking notes, end of sprint reviews and retrospectives, as well as other duties as specified by management.
- Support the development team by overseeing the day to day operations while ensuring process is followed, identifying areas of improvement, and improving team efficiency.
- Lead production for development pods and disciplines, including technology and feature teams as specified by manager.
- Collaborate with each discipline lead to ensure teams are unblocked and functioning well.
- Identify and communicate project risks in coordination with the executives, leads, and QA team.
- Other duties as specified by management.
- Extensive production experience in video game industry with increasing responsibility.
- Free-to-play mobile game development experience preferred.
- Strong project and time management skills with the ability to focus on priorities, problem solving, multi-tasking, and meeting deadlines.
- Strong understanding of mobile technology and platform
- Skilled in project management methodologies including scrum, agile and waterfall.
- Excellent written, oral, and email communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Enthusiastic, positive, team-oriented attitude.
- Ability to work under tight schedules in a high-stress environment.
- Preferred Skills: OSX, Windows, JIRA, Microsoft Office, Google docs.
Check out our benefits:
- Career-defining opportunity to put your stamp on the future of mobile gaming, working and growing alongside a collectively ambitious diverse cross-functional team
- Competitive salary plus bonuses funded by individual and company performance
- Flexible working schedule with options for hybrid and remote work
- Visa sponsorship and relocation assistance including flights and temporary accommodation on arrival for you and for your family
- Generous holiday allowance
- Private health and dental insurance for you, your spouse and dependants
- Meal and transport vouchers
- Free Spanish and English classes
- Various weekly social events for you to get to know your colleagues
Scopely is a global interactive entertainment and mobile-first video game company, home to many top, award-winning experiences such as "MONOPOLY GO!," “Star Trek™ Fleet Command,” “Stumble Guys,” “MARVEL Strike Force,” and “Yahtzee® With Buddies,” among others.
Scopely creates, publishes, and live-operates immersive games that empower a directed-by-consumer™ experience across multiple platforms--from mobile, web, PC and beyond.
Founded in 2011, Scopely is fueled by a world-class team and a proprietary technology platform Playgami that supports one of the most diversified portfolios in the games industry.
Recognized multiple times as one of Fast Company’s “World’s Most Innovative Companies,” Scopely is a multi-billion-dollar business due to its ability to create long-lasting game experiences that players enjoy for years.
Scopely has global operations in more than a dozen markets across Asia, EMEA, and North America, and is home to many internal game development teams, referred to as Scopely Studios, with additional game studio partners across four continents.
Scopely was acquired by Savvy Games Group in July 2023 for $4.9 billion, and is now an independent subsidiary of Savvy.
For more information on Scopely, visit: scopely.com.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.