Sr Producer (Growth Platform)
11 days ago
As a Senior/Lead Producer you will be responsible for driving the overall production project management function across the entire Growth team.
You will help provide the definition and management of processes to improve the consistency and efficiency of project delivery.
The Growth team works in cross functional pods that interface with other pods, Studios, the marketing team and finance. This is a highly visible position that will be embedded in one or more of these pods, drive consistent project delivery and also help develop best practices around project management/production for the overall Growth team.
What you'll be doing:
- Drive communication & visibility on status & dependencies: Manage interdependencies and coordination across projects and teams to ensure that information relating to project deliverables, risks and issues are effectively communicated between development teams and stakeholders
- Build best in class project management processes within our cross functional teams:
- Ensure that our development teams and projects have integrated management and communication activities such that stakeholders have adequate understanding of program timelines, resource needs, risks, contentions, and dependencies
- Maintain and improve on processes that support on-time and on-quality delivery of all development projects, including production framework, team structures, and roadmaps
- Adopt and evolve agile management best practices as appropriate to individual teams, driving a culture of executional excellence
- Implement a culture of clarity; helping drive necessary documentation work (Specs, details on tickets, acceptance criteria etc.)
- Mitigate against delays: Recommend plans of action to handle delays that impact schedule, scope or quality of deliverables
- Bring clarity on roadmaps: Work with product management to develop clear roadmaps - for different cross functional sub-teams as well as for the whole Growth team; ensure these roadmaps can be clearly communicated & visualized for anyone in the company
You'll be a great fit if you:
- Have 5+ years of project management experience
- Are an expert with typical project management related tools such as Jira, Confluence
- Have experience with different development methodologies (Agile, Waterfall, Scrum etc.) with a successful track record of collaboratively defining product roadmaps and delivering against them
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Are self-motivated, autonomous; able to demonstrate initiative, flexibility and maturity under pressure
- Are able to easily drive projects that bring together people from different skill sets and areas of expertise (Such as engineering, marketing, analytics)
- Are collaborative by nature, able to build relationships with team members, ensure open dialog, engender trust and partner well within a team to deliver results.
- Have the ability to succeed in challenging and ambiguous situations and thrive in a fast paced, changing environment
- Strong sense of personal accountability regarding decision-making, delivery and supervising pods
- Ability to predict challenges and seek to proactively head-off obstacles
- Have familiarity with data - basic to intermediate knowledge of SQL as well as data presentation skills (For example - via Excel, Tableau or Looker)
All qualified applicants wil l receive consideration for employment. Glu is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We welcome people of different backgrounds and experiences to ensure a diverse and inclusive workplace.”