Sr. People Operations Analyst
23 days ago
AppLovin accelerates business growth with market leading technologies. AppLovin’s end-to-end software solutions support profitable growth by optimizing monetization and by using powerful machine learning to make data-driven marketing decisions. AppLovin partners with businesses to deliver personalized experiences at a massive global scale. AppLovin is headquartered in Palo Alto, California with several offices globally.
To deliver on this mission, our global team is composed of team members with life experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives that mirror our developers and customers around the world. At AppLovin, we are intentional about the team and culture we are building, seeking candidates who are outstanding in their own right and also demonstrate their support of others. Equality is essential to our purpose – our people are key to cultivating a culture of belonging where employees can engage as their true selves.
Fortune recognized AppLovin as one of the Best Workplaces in the Bay Area 2022, and is a Certified Great Place to Work in 2021, 2022 and 2023. Check out the rest of our awards HERE .
AppLovin is looking for a passionate Senior People Operations Analyst to join our growing People Operations team. We are looking for someone who has a strong knowledge of all-things people, process, policy, and HR technology (specifically Workday). You will be the owner of important processes throughout the employee lifecycle, drive improvements that help AppLovin grow and scale efficiently, and help make sure our employees and managers get the answers they need, when they need them.
What you’ll be doing:
- Be the point of contact for all People Operations lifecycle activities such as new hire onboarding, benefits enrollment, job changes, and terminations, ensuring a great employee experience
- Ensure compliance with relevant labor laws and regulations, update and streamline both internal and employee facing People (HR) policies and process documentation, and maintain accurate employee records
- Develop training materials to enable internal business stakeholders and employees to be effective and self-directed, promoting WD adoption and optimizing self-service capabilities
- Support cyclical HR programs such as benefits open enrollment, performance management, bonus payouts, and annual compensation planning
- Proactively identify opportunities for process optimization and automation within employee lifecycle processes and collaborate with cross functional teams to drive development and implementation of best practice/scalable solutions leveraging the tools currently available
- Work with global teams across varying time zones across our APAC, EMEA and Americas locations to develop, document and implement new programs, processes, and initiatives
- Own administration of Zendesk and respond to queries from employees and managers, globally, on People (HR) matters
- Lead People System upgrades, enhancements, testing, validation and overall performance of Workday and its integrations
- Provide data and system support to both the People team and business users of Workday
- Maintain and update WD reporting to drive strategic decisions and operational efficiency; perform data audits and EIBs to ensure data integrity.
Your background and who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years of progressive People Operations and/or HRIS support experience
- Proficiency in Workday HCM, business process framework, and report writing; Workday certification is a plus
- Strong attention to detail, analytical and problem-solving skills, with experience implementing processes that scale
- Advanced experience with spreadsheet functions in Microsoft Office and Google Workspace suite (ex: VLookUps, Pivot Tables, etc.)
- Have strong customer service skills and respond promptly to employees, managers, and other stakeholders
- Ability to work independently and prioritize a high volume of activities in fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Solid understanding of HR practices and ethics around confidentiality and sensitive information
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
AppLovin is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, or other legally protected characteristics. Learn more about EEO rights as an applicant here
If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or recruiting process, please send us a request at email@example.com.
AppLovin will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law. If you’re applying for a position in California, learn more here
If you are a California resident, read our CA Privacy Notice
to learn more about how AppLovin processes your personal information.