Sr. Operations Manager
8 days ago
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in interactive entertainment. We develop and deliver games, content and online services across platforms. We have a broad portfolio of brands that span the most popular genres.
We exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow our employees to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers.
Join us in driving the next revolution in games.
Make things Go Fast
The Mobile Growth Team Operations Team is looking for an awesome person to join our fun team. We accelerate the efforts of the Mobile Growth Team by improving communications across our teams. We connect and hold things together. We link, collaborate, and look for opportunities to help us all win together. In joining us you will work with everyone from marketing, multiple game teams, creative, decision science, research, and many more teams. As a member of the GTO (Growth Team Operations) you'll work across departments and projects, always driving us forward. You will report to the Director of Growth Operations.
- Lead Cross-Functional Mobile Growth Efforts
- Use multiple project management systems (ASANA, JIRA, Airtable) for project/program management
- Gather and document projects, programs, and product needs
- Coordinate calendars and communications for teams
- Manage ad hoc projects as assigned by team leadership
- Mentor junior team members
- Well functioning cross teams
- Impactful and meaningful collaborations
- Amplified, detailed, nested, and cool documentation
- How your success will be measured
- 360º evaluation of acceleration impact of assigned work
- Work timeliness and completeness (within operational parameters)
- Partner/Customer evaluations and feedback
- Knowledge of PM Tooling/Process:
- Google/MS office suite (doc, slides, sheets)
- Project Management Tools (ASANA, Airtable, JIRA, Shotgun, MIRO, Omnigrapple)
- Agile/Waterfall skills
- You will be asked to:
- Lead stand-ups, meetings, and individual meetings
- Communicate and document timelines and work needs clearly
- Demonstrate an ability to understand the depth of the complexity of problems in relation to time/work associated with the problem
- Excellent team player
- Should have 5+ years experience
We love to celebrate our great perks like comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, 401k with company match, of course, free video games and more!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.