This job might no longer be available.
Sr. Media Buying Analyst, Growth Marketing
Palo Alto, CA
6 months ago
Build the future of mobile games with MZ!
As a global leader in mobile gaming, we’re dedicated to developing games the world can’t wait to experience. Games like Final Fantasy XV: A New Empire, Mobile Strike, and Game of War: Fire Age.
We build massive mobile games that break down linguistic and geographic barriers by uniting an unprecedented number of global players in one gaming world. Our team pushes the boundaries of innovation in a player-driven ecosystem.
As a studio, we are masters of our own destiny, untethered by the traditional publisher model. Every update and feature creates amazing experiences for millions of players!
The MZ media buying team conducts user acquisition for our hit titles Game of War: Fire Age, Mobile Strike, and Final Fantasy XV. We’re looking for a Senior Media Buying Analyst to join our team and work along alongside our world class team of data scientists, engineers, and product managers. In this role, you will run media campaigns and lead special projects. Your work will be tremendously impactful on the user acquisition efforts for games played by tens of millions of global players.
Our company is agile and values transparency, encouraging high levels of autonomy and collaboration cross functionally. Each person is an integral part of the success of the team, with the opportunity to learn and innovate as a group.
What you'll be doing:
- Managing end-to-end funnel, including integrating new traffic sources, managing campaigns, and collaborating with creative team to produce best-in-class creatives
- Leading channel level tactical and strategic direction that aligns with the company’s KPIs.
- Managing key projects focused on optimizing marketing campaigns with technical stakeholders, such as Data and Decision Scientist, to design and implement automated workflows that will improve work efficiency and effectiveness.
- Designing and executing A/B tests to maximize revenue opportunities
- Consistently performing research in game and marketing performance across supply partners to conceptualize innovative ideas that will improve new user scalability and ROI in media buying.
- Stay current with marketing trends - such as new apps, new sources of traffic to market in, and publisher waterfalls - to help develop new supply relationships and to determine optimal spend to invest amongst a portfolio of supply side channels for maximum scalability and ROI.
Your background and who you are:
- 4+ years analyzing large data sets and taking action based on the analysis, preferably in the digital ad buying space
- B.S. in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, or related technical/business degree
- Exceptional analytical skills and attention to detail, with the ability to clearly communicate results and to define next steps
- Advanced Microsoft Excel domain knowledge with a desire to develop additional technical skills
- Strong business logic thinker who quickly identifies new opportunities to challenge the status quo
- Ability to negotiate and effectively influence internal and external parties
- Ability to work independently or with a team in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
MZ is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.