This job might no longer be available.
Sr. Marketing Business Analyst, NA
Santa Monica, California, United States
7 months ago
PUBG Corp. is the developer and publisher of the blockbuster battle royale video game, PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS (PUBG). Since its release, PUBG has received worldwide acclaim, selling tens of millions of copies and winning multiple game awards worldwide. Headquartered in Korea, PUBG Corp. has operational offices globally across North America, Europe, Japan, China, and South East Asia.
We are seeking a Sr. Marketing Business Analyst who will be full-time in our Santa Monica, California location. The right candidate will analyze consumer, marketing and business data, derive insights, provide reports and data visualization, and generate recommendations. This is a great opportunity to work independently, gain project ownership, and work in one of the most exciting and fastest growing industries in the world! This position reports to the Director of Marketing, with direct interaction with the CMO and other publishing leaders.
- Analyze, organize, and integrate large amounts of complex data into clear and concise presentations, status reports and action recommendations
- Leverage internal and external data sources
- Support the implementation of measuring methodologies in all campaigns, analyze results post-campaign and make recommendations to improve the process
- Own marketing reporting and analysis for the North American region
- Three or more years of relevant work experience
- In-depth knowledge of Tableau, Alteryx or related data visualization software, e.g. PowerBI, DOMO, Looker
- MS Business Intelligence / Access knowledge
- Advanced Excel experience including pivot tables, macros, database manipulation, what-if analysis etc.
- Experience analyzing metrics using R, SPSS, MicroStrategy, Omniture or similar business intelligence tools a bonus, but not required
- Prefer program experience, e.g. SQL, Python, R, VBA
- Must be reliable, proactive and a quick learner
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment while juggling multiple projects and priorities
- Ability to be self-directed and self-managed
- Attention to detail with ability to identify, explain and troubleshoot data discrepancies
- Strong analytical background, with experience identifying trends and key takeaways from data
- Team player who loves breaking down problems, building solutions, delivering actionable data insights and working in an ever-changing environment
- Competitive compensation
- 100% family coverage of medical, dental, vision insurance
- Unlimited time off for all employees
- 401K match, covered life insurance
- Subsidized gym membership
- Tasty catered lunches and fully stocked kitchen
- Free parking in Santa Monica!
- Lots of PUBG Swag including Loot Box drops, free PUBG play on Steam & monthly PUBG company rumbles
- Team outings and happy hours throughout the year
PUBG Santa Monica is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, the Company will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to apply for an open position, perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact the HR Talent team at PUBG Santa Monica, to begin the interactive process.
PUBG Santa Monica provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type.