Sr Manager, Total Rewards M&A
10 days ago
Who We Are:
Take-Two develops, publishes and markets some of the world's biggest games. We publish products through our labels Rockstar Games, 2K, Ghost Story, PlayDots, Social Point as well as Private Division label and Nordeus. Our Rockstar label creates Grand Theft Auto and Red Dead Redemption, two of the most critically acclaimed gaming franchises in history. Our 2K label creates games like NBA 2K, WWE 2K, Bioshock, Borderlands, Evolve, XCOM and the beloved Sid Meier's Civilization. Our Private Division label publishes Kerbal Space Program, Ancestors and The Outer Worlds.
While our offices (physical and virtual) are casual and inviting, we are deeply committed to our core tenets of creativity, innovation and efficiency, and individual and team development opportunities. Our industry and business are continually evolving and fast-paced, providing numerous opportunities to learn and hone your skills. We work hard, but we also like to have fun, and believe that we provide a great place to come to work each day to pursue your passions.
The Sr. Manager, Total Rewards M&A is an exciting new position at Take-Two. This position will partner with all functional departments across the company’s global footprint to help the SVP, Global Total Rewards & ESG on M&A transactions from an HR perspective from due diligence to integration. This position will also support the Compensation & Benefits teams as needed.
What You’ll Take On:
- Represent HR on M&A team working on deals from due diligence through integration, serving as a liaison between and among Take-Two and label HR, Legal, Finance, Business Development and Tax teams, as well as the deal teams within target organizations.
- Participate in M&A meetings, as well as follow up on all HR-related questions and actions, with heavy concentration on compensation and benefits.
- Create and document scalable HR M&A practices and playbooks to support increasing growth and further integration.
- Support the development of project plans, project management, and communication of progress to stakeholders.
- Review differences between Take-Two and target benefits offerings and compensation strategies, and propose effective integration solutions with support of the SVP, Global Total Rewards & ESG
- Identify and resolve complex cross-functional HR issues related to integration, including with respect to compensation, benefits, absence, recruiting, onboarding, etc.
- Create employee communications regarding relevant changes as part of integration.
- In conjunction with Legal, evaluate and update relevant benefits policies, documentation, contracts, handbooks and renewal schedules.
- With support from Benefits, Compensation, HR Tech, Payroll and legal teams, select and implement new vendors and/or amend vendor contracts and integration files as needed.
- In conjunction with legal, assess process for terminating target company’s vendor contracts, and lead the process.
- Establish operational procedures for any benefits from target company that will remain in effect after acquisition, considering compliance, taxability, HR systems configuration, financial reporting, and administration.
- In conjunction with the Compensation team, evaluate the target company’s existing compensation Job Framework Architecture (JFA), partner with internal and target teams to prepare levelling recommendations for transition.
- Support Compensation & Benefits teams with non-M&A work as needed.
What You Bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree required with minimum of 6 years of increasingly senior job progression in Compensation, Benefits, and HR M&A.
- A minimum of 6 years of experience in Compensation & Benefits with heavy concentration in M&A is preferred.
- Multinational and multi-jurisdictional experience in Compensation, Benefits & M&A transactions preferred.
- Knowledge and experience of HR systems & processes.
- Excellent interpersonal, relationship-building, and communications skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to learn the business and analyze business needs.
- Highly motivated, self-directed and results driven.
- Dedicated and flexible team player interested in the Company’s overall success.
- Capable of operating in a fast-paced, cross-function environment.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
- Proven success with managing multiple priorities in a fast-paced work environment.
What We Offer You:
- Great Company Culture . Ranked as one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth : As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, to be inquisitive and collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Play Hard. Our employees bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles – through corporate boot camp classes, company parties, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits . Medical (HSA & FSA), dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, employee stock purchase plan, commuter benefits, in-house wellness program, broad learning & development opportunities, a charitable giving platform with company match and more!
- Perks . Fitness allowance, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries and the ability to earn up to $500+ per year for taking care of yourself and more!
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (“T2”) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic – not an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.