Sr. Manager, Talent Professionals
15 days ago
Job Title:Sr. Manager, Talent Professionals
Sr. Manager, Talent Professionals
As a Sr. Manager, Talent Professionals, you are a dynamic, self-starter that will lead and execute a recruiting and employee strategy. As a member of the global talent professionals leadership team, you will manage a medium sized tech recruiting team. Your role will focus not only on hiring our top technical talent (Software and Server Engineers, Data Engineers, Program and Product Managers, etc), but also collaborating closely with tech leaders, managing and developing other recruiters and leading and driving performance management and reporting. You will own recruiting strategy, identify and recommend process improvements, and partner with team members in the execution of these critical components of talent acquisition. You’ll be able to successfully manage, prioritize and close searches against a tight timeline while working closely with tech leaders to help influence AB/AP’s efforts towards attracting and hiring hard to find technical talent.
Reporting to the Global Head of Recruiting, you will provide strategic leadership to your team of recruiters responsible for sourcing and recruiting, while ensuring a smooth onboarding process for employees.
Covid-19 Hiring Update:
We’ve transitioned to a work-from-home model and we’re continuing to interview and hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position. We understand each person’s circumstances may be unique and will work with you to explore possible interim options.
What You’ll Do
- Design and implement a full-cycle recruitment strategy and onboarding process
- Define measure(s) of success by determining the key data and metrics that will be tracked for Talent Professionals across AB/AP
- Evaluate and translate data to provide actual and predictive analysis of recruitment successes and challenges
- Lean into business acumen and understanding of gaming industry to provide proactive, agile, and strategic guidance to leaders of diverse business units
- Minimum 7 years of strong recruiting and/or recruitment management with 4 years people mgmt. experience preferably in an in-house capacity
- Understand the North America market and employment contracts
- Must have deep experience with full life cycle recruiting including demonstrated expertise in advanced internet searching, candidate research and sourcing
- Must demonstrate ability to handle confidential information with discretion and maturity
- Ability to lead-by-example with professionalism, focus, and urgency in an ambiguous and fast-paced environment
- Strong and proactive problem-solving skills that are driven by data, business acumen and solution-oriented mindset
- Ability to continuously drive for process improvement – acting as a self-starter and change agent with a high sense of accountability
- Excellent written, listening, and communication skills with the ability to deliver messages clearly, concisely, and effectively
- Proven skills in relationship building; relationship management; and customer service – with the ability to work well independently and collaboratively
- Demonstrated confidence in all settings when advising/partnering with business leaders/partners with a proven ability to influence to drive business results
- Ability to prioritize effectively and manage multiple tasks in an environment with competing demands
- Experience building and/or managing a team through change
- Strong computer skills - MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook a plus); as well as mainstream ATSs
- Experience of working in gaming and knowledge of game development cycle highly desirable
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to our employees. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work / life balance. We’ve worked hard to champion an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences...ever. Join us!