Sr. Manager, Social Marketing
29 days ago
Bandai Namco Entertainment America’s Sr. Manager, Social Marketing will develop and execute strategies for all phases of social marketing, including but not limited to campaign planning, creative development, and promotions for retail and digital game releases for the Americas. They will liaise with global marketing teams to work cross-functionally and cross-departmentally to maximize profitability and ensure transparency of process and progress with appropriate stakeholders. They will be expected to coordinate with other regional teams to ensure a unified and single global product launch support program and own the implementation and execution of integrated marketing plans.
Join us at our new campus in Irvine, California where a hybrid work schedule will be observed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead the Social Marketing team and the external social media agency to effectively connect with fan comments and drive engagement
- Oversee social editorial calendars, with a heavy emphasis on project management
- Collaborate with the Director of Social Marketing & Community engagement to create campaign strategies
- Effectively manage and disseminate social assets from several different sources to ensure maximum usage of each asset across our US, LATAM, and Brazilian social media channels
- Develop and implement innovative ways to expand and optimize our social media presence in ways that align with BNEA’s mission and values
- Create initiatives and manage activities on our social media accounts and social content calendars across various platforms including but not limited to, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, TikTok, Discord, and YouTube
- Assess, develop and improve creative briefs for social assets; and manage relationships with creative partners; shoot and edit when needed and craft + post regular IG stories
- Manage the development of captions and copy across social media channels (including text overlay for videos) to maintain the brand’s voice
- Research and engage in opportunities to promote and develop content in partnership with the company’s franchise community teams and cross-functionally internally
- Analyze and report on content performance to advise internal collaborators and use real-time findings to adjust & optimize social plans as needed
- Continuously keep a pulse on social, game, and cultural trends to implement for content and optimize our channels
- 7+ years of client-side social media marketing experience and a sixth sense for trendsetting social content
- 3+ years of people management experience
- Highly organized and meticulous attention to detail with an ongoing dedication to achieving high-quality results
- Experience managing a team responsible for a high volume of brands on social media
- Some travel required
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience.
$114,354.88 - $181,225.63
Pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018, Bandai Namco Entertainment America Inc. is providing the following notice regarding the Personal Information we collect and use in the context of this job application: https://www.bandainamcoent.com/legal/bnea-privacy-ccpanotice
About Bandai Namco Entertainment America Inc.
Bandai Namco Entertainment America Inc., part of BANDAI NAMCO Holdings Inc., is a leading global publisher and developer of interactive content — including all major video game consoles, iOS, mobile and online. The company is known for creating and publishing many of the industry’s top video game franchises, including PAC-MAN®, Tekken®, SOULCALIBUR®, NARUTO™, NARUTO SHIPPUDEN™, Dragon Ball®, GALAGA®, RIDGE RACER® and ACE COMBAT®. More information about the company and its products can be found at www.bandainamcoent.com.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.