Sr. Manager, Service Delivery Operations
Galway County Galway Ireland
4 days ago
Senior Manager of Service Delivery Operations
#WeAreEA and we exist to inspire the world to play. EA values creativity, pioneering, passion, determination, learning, and teamwork. We mean things like acting with curiosity, speaking up with original ideas, and committing to each other as one team.
We’re looking for all the best kinds of people to make great experiences for our players. The best people want a job that inspires them, while giving them room to enjoy their lives. And we want to give them that. We celebrate diversity and inclusion by creating a place where you can come to work and be yourself.
And we want you to join us. We’re hiring a Senior Manager of Service Delivery.
This person manages teams on the delivery of service across contact channels and languages. They report to the Senior Director of Service Delivery and Transformation. This role is responsible for managing contact center performance, developing talent and fostering a culture of stability through transformation.
This role is part of EA’s Customer Experience organization. The Customer Experience organization strives to make EA known for taking care of its players. We’re players taking care of players and people talking to people – whenever, wherever, and however they need us.
A Senior Manager of Service Delivery will work with their teams to drive consistent quality interactions in the most efficient way possible. This role is critical to ensuring that EA delivers the best interactions across languages and channels.
So how does the Senior Manager of Service Delivery make great experiences for players? They:
- manage a local team of team managers on the daily delivery of service to players across multiple channels and languages
- follow a structured approach to operational management, driving performance to stated goals and reporting on current performance
- understand the factors that impact performance and work cross-functionally to remove barriers and promote service optimization
- coach and develop team managers, assessing their strengths and development needs, and giving timely and specific feedback
- partner with team managers to optimize the performance of every advisor
- maintain and improve a level of product or service knowledge by working closely with all departments and ensuring effective cross training and mentoring
- lead teams to understand business priorities and how their work connects to strategic objectives
- balance strong support for employees, players and the business with every decision
- lead teams through change as service delivery transforms to deliver signature experiences
- facilitate positive working relationships with stakeholders to drive a collaborative work environment
If this role is for you, then you are:
- a leader – you are the one that can rally the troops, can tell a story that people get behind and you can drive results in difficult times
- a great communicator – from presentations to senior leaders to daily conversations with advisors, you strike the right balance with the right audience
- consistent – people know what they can expect from you, there is rhyme and reason to how you operate and others value your dependability
- pro-active – a self-directed and motivated person that’s able to personally jump in, roll up your sleeves, and take the lead without being asked
- efficient – highly resourceful, organized, and evaluates everything to implement ways of doing things better and faster
- influential – you are comfortable taking a stand and convincing others to join you
- a team player – a leader that encourages team collaboration, works well with peers, promotes enthusiasm, leverages powers of influence, and builds relationships
- gets it done – believes that actions speak louder than words, and thrives on achievement
- accomplished – has a track record of professional achievement
- listens – always listening to feedback with an open mind on how to improve the business for our players and our employees
If you’re interested in this role, you’ll need these skills or experiences:
- 5 or more years of experience in customer care and/or contact center management
- 5 or more years of experience directly managing people
- Strong operational management capabilities, with a proven track record of delivering results against key performance targets and goals
- Experience setting performance goals, performance managing, and professionally developing other people managers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of staff and senior management
- Strong presentation skills to relay stories told by data
- Ability to use influence to drive cross-functional results
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree preferred
- Multi-language capabilities preferred
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.