Sr Manager Live Services Marketing
13 days ago
SR. MANAGER, GLOBAL LIVE SERVICES MARKETING
Who We Are:
Founded in 2005, 2K Games is a global video game company, publishing titles developed by some of the most influential game development studios in the world. Our studios responsible for developing 2K’s portfolio of world-class games across multiple platforms, include Visual Concepts, Firaxis, Hangar 13, CatDaddy, Cloud Chamber, and HB Studios. Our portfolio of titles is expanding due to our global strategic plan, building, and acquiring exciting studios whose content continues to inspire all of us! 2K publishes titles in today’s most popular gaming genres, including sports, shooters, action, role-playing, strategy, casual, and family entertainment.
Our team of engineers, marketers, artists, writers, data scientists, producers, thinkers, and doers, are the professional publishing stewards of our growing library of critically acclaimed franchises such as NBA 2K, Battleborn, BioShock, Borderlands, The Darkness, Mafia, Sid Meier’s Civilization, WWE 2K, and XCOM.
At 2K, we pride ourselves on creating an inclusive work environment, which means encouraging our teams to Come as You Are and do your best work! We are dedicated to diversity and inclusion and want our community of candidates to reflect this commitment. We encourage all qualified applicants to explore our global positions.
2K is headquartered in Novato, California and is a wholly owned label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTWO).
What We Need:
2K is looking for a proven marketer to play a critical role on the Global Live Services Marketing team with a sharp focus on growth in our international markets. Working with a talented team to design regionally focused programs to drive acquisition, engagement, and monetization across our portfolio of sports titles.
What You Will Do
- Be the key point of contact for our territory marketing teams from a live services marketing perspective across multiple titles (NBA 2K, WWE 2K and PGA 2K)
- Leverage regional insights to inform bespoke creative and content to better connect with our players
- Drive the global live services marketing plan, content briefs and calendars for maximum impact across key territories in Americas, EMEA, UK, Australia, and Asia
- Motivate players to engage with our 2K Sports titles by delivering content against key moments throughout the players’ journey customized for key territories
- Partner with teams to increase the lifetime value of our players by developing strategies that guide how game teams take advantage of the personalization tech and tools available
- Work with leadership to define when, where and what content our players see at critical moments in their progression
- Ensure reporting and analysis are leading to meaningful change across evergreen and campaign-based content
Who We Think Will Be a Great Fit:
- Strategic, data driven thinker, with the ability to clearly articulate vision and implement plans
- Deep understanding of consumer segmentation driven approaches to marketing
- Self-starter, able to take ownership over tasks and carry them throughout to the end while working across multiple time zones
- Ability to seamlessly integrate into an existing marketing team, and build trust and credibility with product development, commercial, and other internal & external partners
- Strong communicator and collaborator
- Thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, flexible environment
- Above average knowledge of current international entertainment and content trends (gaming, film, etc.)
What Skills Are Needed:
We are looking for a GOOD human with a collaborative working style.
- 5+ years of experience in CRM, lifecycle, or product marketing with a focus on UK, EMEA, AUS and Asia
- Demonstrable experience in developing and executing marketing campaigns, leveraging paid media, social, email, push notifications, and in-app/game messaging
- Solid business analytics skills
- Passion and a natural curiosity for content creation, planning, and delivery
- Fundamental knowledge of the NBA, WWE, the PGA its athletes and international storylines
- A bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Media or related disciplines
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to ensuring that qualified individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform their essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us if you need reasonable accommodation.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.