Sr. Manager, HR, Diablo
12 days ago
Job Title:Sr. Manager, HR, Diablo
The Sr. Manager, HR for the Diablo Franchise significantly contributes to the company’s performance by providing tactical and strategic solutions on critical talent, overall workforce efficiency, and enabling organizational capabilities that directly enable the outcome of the strategic objectives. This role is responsible for continuously striving to improve the efficiency of the workforce by carrying out the human capital initiatives that achieve strategic objectives.
This HR Business Partner will lead and partner with game development teams in both Albany, NY and Irvine, CA to carry out the following accountabilities: talent attraction, sourcing, retention, succession, pipeline planning and workforce optimization; performance and total rewards management, employee productivity, employee relations, and policy interpretation and application. This position requires a data-driven, analytical, collaborative and influential HR Business Partner who can work successfully across a highly matrixed environment across multiple locations and time zones.
Covid-19 Hiring Update: We’ve transitioned to a work-from-home model and we’re continuing to interview and hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position. We understand each person’s circumstances may be unique and will work with you to explore possible interim options.
What You’ll Do
- Successfully lead and implement day to day HR workflow operations in a distributed environment, providing both in person and virtual support.
- Deliver a human capital plan driven by translating business requirements into effective initiatives.
- Lead well-planned and implemented organizational change efforts, ensuring employee impact is at the forefront of organizational decisions.
- Accountable for the approach and outcome on employment matters; improving intended performance and reduce people-related risks.
- Provide day-to-day coaching to leadership on a variety of actions to allow them to grow and perform at their best.
- Drive integrity and accountability for the implementation of the annual HR cycle to facilitate beneficial delivery, including workforce and talent planning, performance management, and total rewards.
- Analyze, report and use predictive people analytics to continuously improve the talent critical metrics.
- Identify levers and develop strategies that measurably improve engagement and retention (e.g., talent assessments, engagement surveys, exit surveys).
- 7+ years of dynamic experience in all aspects of Human Resources.
- Experience supporting and influencing leaders to make better people decisions that achieve business results.
- Solid experience and passion for using facts and data to build people-centric solutions.
- Creativity, high EQ, passion, and strong critical thinking skills with a willingness to take reasonable risks.
- Outstanding project management skills with a demonstrated track record of delivering high-quality results in a fast-paced, complex, dynamic business environment.
- Highest level of integrity with a confirmed ability to gain trust from all levels of the organization.
- Proven commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion.
- Prior experience in gaming or other culturally relevant media is a huge plus.
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to our employees. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work / life balance. We’ve worked hard to champion an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences...ever. Join us!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.