Sr. Manager, Growth Strategy Initiatives
4 days ago
Job Title:Sr. Manager, Growth Strategy Initiatives
Activision Blizzard is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty®, World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Diablo®, Candy Crush™ and Bubble Witch™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
Activision is seeking a Senior Manager, Growth Strategy Initiatives to own critical initiatives with the goal of scaling growth to the Call Of Duty platform.
- Develop growth strategy for Call of Duty Franchise. Work with marketing leads and finance to define contribution and set targets
- Own growth initiatives that build awareness for the Call of Duty Franchise. Eliminate friction in the customer acquisition and onboarding experience, improve engagement and monetization over the lifecycle of the customer, and reduce churn
- Oversee refinement of marketing reporting and analytics, working with the analytics team to find opportunities within our growth investment strategy
- Manage projects including launching broad scale incentives including: Defining Customer LTV, Platform Optimization, Two-Factor Authentication, SMS Account Linkage
- Build new business cases and project plans for both technical and non-technical growth initiatives; own them end-to-end from ideation to execution, incorporating feedback from customers, partners, and key stakeholders across the organization
- Demonstrated record of problem-solving and analytical skills, including presentation skills
- Sound business judgment with ability to influence others, and a consistent track record of taking ownership and driving results
- Proven efficiency in influencing and building alignment with senior management
- Experience setting strategy and manage large cross-functional teams, but also a willingness to jump in personally to do the work
- Ability to clearly identify and communicate needs to technical and marketing teams at different levels
- 7+ years of relevant work experience in management consulting, and/or internal consulting (e.g., Business Operations, Strategy or other equivalent function)
Great Games Start with Great People! This is an exciting time to join us! Ask anyone who works at Activision, or with Activision, their favorite thing about it, and they’ll tell you, it’s the people. We have world class brands, infrastructure and resources, but our success doesn’t come from assembly lines producing widgets. Our success comes from people producing greatness together. We are nothing without our employee’s brilliance. So if you’re interested in our biggest priority, it’s the people.
Activision Blizzard is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work / life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences…ever. Join us!
Activision Blizzard is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.