This job might no longer be available.
Sr. Manager Finance - SG&A
San Francisco CA us
7 months ago
We are looking for a Senior Manager, FP&A to partner with top executives - a Finance leader who is adept at advising and influencing key leaders on such matter as business growth, investment tradeoffs, resource management, organizational structure and strategic direction.
What you’ll do
- Oversee the monthly forecast and annual plan process for the sales and marketing spend, consolidate inputs and analyze financials to deliver key insights to executive management
- Partner and collaborate with marketing and sales executives to create and develop framework to measure return on marketing and brand investments
- Oversee the company’s operating expenses and headcount budgeting and forecasting, while partnering with leadership team to develop a full understanding of their organization's strategic priorities, resource and headcount needs
- Lead the development and implementation of expense management policies and initiatives to ensure spend compliance and address areas of financial opportunity
- Perform consolidation of company-wide SG&A expenses and financial KPIs for a comprehensive P&L view and developing management presentations for top executives for executive level review
- Partner across business intelligence and analyst teams to derive business insights and recommendations that improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the marketing function
- Develop a high-performing, effective, and motivated staff of three Sr. Financial analysts by directing and coaching to deliver and exceed expectations
What you’ll bring
- Bachelor’s degree or higher with strong academic performance in a relevant focus such as Finance, Accounting, or Economics
- 5+ years of relevant Corporate FP&A experience; SaaS business a plus
- Minimum 2 years of management experience
What you’ll get
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Employer HSA contribution (with enrollment in a HSA eligible medical plan)
- 401k match
- Paid vacation, holiday and sick time
- Fitness, physical, and eSports challenge reimbursements
- Rocket Lawyer online legal service membership
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off to volunteer
- Pawternity – paid time off to bond with a newly adopted pet
- Sabbatical leave available after 5 years of employment
- Generous discount on new Ubisoft games
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, and age or disability status.
Ubisoft is composed of over 17,000 talented people located in 40+ development studios and offices across the globe. With more than 80% of our teams dedicated to creation, Ubisoft is the biggest in-house creative force in the industry.
Ubisoft’s worldwide network of video game development studios and business offices work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams. This cross-studio collaboration model means every team member has the opportunity to participate in challenging projects based on iconic brands including Assassin's Creed®, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege®, Tom Clancy's The Division®, For Honor®, Rabbids®, Rayman®, Watch Dogs®, Far Cry®, The Crew®, Just Dance® and more. Ubisoft is a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry.