Sr. Manager, Escalations
8 days ago
Sr. Manager, Escalations
#WeAreEA and we exist to inspire the world to play. EA values creativity, pioneering, passion, determination, learning, and teamwork. We mean things like acting with curiosity, speaking up with original ideas, and committing to each other as one team.
We’re looking for all the best kinds of people to make great experiences for our players. The best people want a job that inspires them, while giving them room to enjoy their lives. And we want to give them that. We celebrate diversity and inclusion by creating a place where you can come to work and be yourself.
And we want you to join us. We’re hiring a Sr. Manager, Escalations .
This person manages top tier escalations and consultation for advisors. They report to the Director of Service Delivery Continuity . The Sr. Manager, Escalations is responsible for customer win backs, supporting advisor FCR, championing change improvement and for reducing the rate of escalations by using customer insights to drive improvements for EA customer care. The Sr. Manager, Escalations will lead two functional areas to meet these objectives.
Our Executive and Customer Relations Team is a high-performance global team responsible for resolving escalations from EA executives, game studios, live channels, the Better Business Bureau and other independent and governmental boards.
Our Consultant team is a highly skilled team, responsible for providing live support to our Tier 1 advisors Globally to enable advisors to resolve a contact at first point of contact, in addition to having ownership in providing feedback to our enablement teams to enhance the advisor capability.
This role is part of EA’s Customer Experience organization. The Customer Experience organization strives to make EA known for taking care of its players. We’re players taking care of players and people talking to people – whenever, wherever, and however they need us.
So how does the Sr. Manager, Escalations make great experiences for players? They:
- partner with the Worldwide Customer Experience leadership team to set the Executive and Customer Relations strategy.
- manage teams of customer escalation specialists in Austin, Galway and Hyderabad.
- quickly get escalated customers back into their games with 90+ rated customer satisfaction.
- deliver EA executives a one-stop destination for customer escalations that provides a positive, closed-loop experience.
- drive insights from customer escalations and advisor consultations into operational reporting used to improve EA customer care processes and voice-of-the-player reporting used to improve EA products and services.
- champion necessary improvements of EA customer care processes to improve the customer care experience and player engagement, and reduce customer escalations.
- manage relationships with independent and governmental consumer protection boards to ensure EA remains in good standing, and respond to and resolve all customer complaints.
- partner with other teams in the Worldwide Customer Experience organization and across EA to define new programs, processes and workflows that improve advisor contact handling
- partner with the Analytics team to define and measure KPIs for ERCR and Consultation
If this role is for you, then you are:
- creative – an ability to find out-of-the-box and non-traditional ways to problem solve.
- entrepreneurial – a self-directed and motivated person that’s able to personally jump in, roll up their sleeves, and execute.
- pro-active – provides suggestions and takes the lead on initiatives without being asked by internal or external partners.
- efficient – highly resourceful, organized, and evaluates everything to implement ways of doing things better and faster.
- curious – investigates the situations, asks relevant questions, and gives specific and actionable recommendations.
- a team player – a leader that encourages team collaboration, works well with peers, promotes enthusiasm, leverages powers of influence, and builds relationships.
- gets it done – believes that actions speak louder than words, and thrives on achievement.
- accomplished – has a track record of professional achievement.
If you’re interested in this role, you’ll need these skills or experiences:
- 7 or more years of experience in customer care and/or relationship management.
- 3 or more years of experience managing people.
- Strong operational management capabilities, with a proven track record of delivering results against key performance targets and goals.
- Experience developing the strategy and roadmap for business functions.
- An expert at executing and training on customer de-escalation methods.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of staff and senior management.
- Strong presentation skills to relay stories told by data.
- Ability to use influence to drive cross-functional results.
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree preferred.