Sr. Manager, Digital Twin Solutions S.APAC
18 days ago
We are rapidly growing our Seoul-based Digital Twin Solutions (DTS) team! The Unity professional services group (known as Accelerate Solutions) is one of the fastest-growing segments of Unity’s business! This business unit (BU) is integral to Unity’s strategy of bringing Real-Time 3D, machine learning, and other technologies to industrial customers including those engaged in manufacturing, construction, eCommerce, infrastructure and facilities management, automotive, and much more.
We are looking for an experienced business unit manager to lead all strategic and operational aspects of this custom software development and consulting services business. The successful candidate will lead a multi-function team of professionals including pre-sales Solutions Partners, Project managers, Design experts, and Software developers.
The BU Leader role reports directly to the VP of Digital Twins Solutions, and also sits on the staff of the Unity S.APAC Regional Director.
What you’ll be doing
- Work closely with BU leadership team, the broader DTS group, relevant Product Development teams, Sales Teams, and other collaborators to develop and implement a digital twin strategy for S.APAC.
- Hire and manage the various functions within the BU, including the leads for Solutions Partners, Designers, Project Managers, and Developers.
- Be accountable for the successful scoping, contracting, and delivery of high-quality solutions and positive business outcomes for customers. And ultimately, for the Solutions revenue targets for S.APAC.
- Provide market insights, customer feedback, and technical product feedback to the product development organizations to accelerate the development of digital twin platform products.
- Lead the BU in the development and deployment of repeatable solutions to enable economies of scale and drive margin improvement over time, and contribute to the broader success of the group by active participation as a member of the DTS leadership team.
What we’re looking for
- Extensive experience in production software, customized software development, or professional services businesses. With proven track record to manage cross-functional teams of professionals, including go-to-market and technical delivery teams.
- Strong understanding of the potential for RT3D technologies with direct experience in one of the BU’s target industry sectors, And possessing capabilities to develop business strategy and implement it effectively.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English, and the ability to collaborate with team members across the organization.
- Ability to understand and manage key financial metrics - including revenue, profitability, resource utilization, etc.
- High tolerance for fast-paced growth and an accelerated cycle of deploying solutions – learning from the market – feeding the takeaways back into improved strategies and execution.
You might also have
- One or more technical degrees and/or an MBA.
- Begun your career in any of the sales, consulting, or engineering sides of the business.
- Specific digital twin technology expertise.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, gender, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.