Senior Manager, Digital Partner Services and Subscriptions
3 months ago
Who We Are:
Take-Two develops, publishes and markets some of the world's biggest games. We publish products through our labels Rockstar Games, 2K, Ghost Story, PlayDots, Social Point as well as Private Division label and Nordeus. Our Rockstar label creates Grand Theft Auto and Red Dead Redemption, two of the most critically acclaimed gaming franchises in history. Our 2K label creates games like NBA 2K, WWE 2K, Bioshock, Borderlands, Evolve, XCOM and the beloved Sid Meier's Civilization. Our Private Division label publishes Kerbal Space Program, Ancestors and The Outer Worlds.
While our offices (physical and virtual) are casual and inviting, we are deeply committed to our core tenets of creativity, innovation and efficiency, and individual and team development opportunities. Our industry and business are continually evolving and fast-paced, providing numerous opportunities to learn and hone your skills. We work hard, but we also like to have fun, and believe that we provide a great place to come to work each day to pursue your passions.
What You’ll Take On:
The Sr Manager, Digital Partner Services and Subscription will take the lead role in crafting, negotiating, and executing T2’s global subscription strategy across console, PC, and mobile platforms. Reporting to the VP, Digital Strategy, this position straddles two of the fastest growing areas of the video game business: digital distribution and subscription and has huge potential for growth.
- Overall duties to improve profit via partner services and subscription models (e.g., Xbox GamePass, PS Plus)
- Refine T2’s strategy towards subscription models and how they fit into a product’s overall lifecycle strategy
- Build a forward-thinking services and subscription roadmap in conjunction with T2’s core lifecycle team
- Analyze new opportunities and provide recommendations to management and the publishing labels
- Quarterly updates to T2 C-suite
- Prepare materials and potentially presentations to the Board of Directors
- Potential 1-2 direct reports in future years, including analyst and marketing staff
- Create updated models that can be used to forecast and measure success with the various analytic teams
- Develop relationships with peers at top accounts who handle services and subscriptions
- Participate in and eventually lead negotiations on new deals in conjunction with the labels
- Monitor performance of titles in services and subscriptions on a frequent basis and present findings to key partners
- Continue to explore new business opportunities with existing partners
- Work with D2C and labels in exploring their own subscription model opportunities
- Represent T2 at select tradeshows and business meetings
What you Bring:
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years working on entertainment-related subscription services
- Experience creating and driving central initiatives within the subscriptions space
- Strong analytical Skills, with the goal to draw solid conclusions with direct business impact from multiple sources of data
- Ability to establish and maintain relationships with internal and external partners, including other internal departments, levels of management, and outside sales relationships
- Knowledge or interest in video games and the video game industry preferred
- Proficient knowledge of MS office and presentation tools (e.g., Tableau)
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational, priority planning, and problem-solving skills
- Strong ideas and decision-making skills
- Strong consumer service skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to function in a highly confidential, fast-paced environment with fluctuating priorities and deadlines
What We Offer You:
- Great Company Culture. Ranked as one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth: As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, to be inquisitive and collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Play Hard. Our employees bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles – through corporate boot camp classes, company parties, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits. Medical (HSA & FSA), dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, employee stock purchase plan, commuter benefits, in-house wellness program, broad learning & development opportunities, a charitable giving platform with company match and more!
- Perks. Fitness allowance, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries and the ability to earn up to $500+ per year for taking care of yourself and more!
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (“T2”) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic – not an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.