This job might no longer be available.
Senior Manager, Global Brand Management and Marketing
Redwood City California 94065 United States
5 months ago
Sr. Manager, Brand Marketing
Electronic Arts (EA) is looking for a Sr. Brand Manager to lead strategy, launch marketing, and live services marketing strategy at EA for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes and other mobile games, reporting to the Sr. Brand Director. At EA, you will join a team that is shaping the future of the successful Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes franchise at an important point in its history.
You have experience in mobile game marketing – particularly in product marketing, app store marketing, and direct response marketing – and are looking for an opportunity to work on a large, established global brand to apply your existing mobile marketing skills and learn new ones as you play an important role in the brand’s global expansion. You excel in a quickly moving environment and enjoy working collaboratively with other teams.
- Work with teams in publishing, creative services, channel marketing, and sales to deliver product positioning, audience insights, and marketing execution direction.
- Lead ongoing product and competitive marketing analysis to ensure consumer and market trends are informing important brand strategies.
- Collaborate with studio game teams to develop product roadmap; lead strategic planning around user acquisition, engagement, and retention, and lead execution with teams against plans
- Collaborate with diverse teams in marketing, publishing, and analytics to lead the internal business narrative with executives
- Lead live services marketing and deliver live services insights by which every cross-functional team who contributes to the end-to-end player journey builds their plans.
- Partner with the analytics teams throughout the year to test merchandising, messaging, game features (and concepts), and improve player experiences based on those findings.
Skills / Competencies:
- Expertise in mobile game marketing, preferably having led a mobile game launch
- Project management and expertise across other departments.
- Understand consumer live service
- Experience building marketing strategies and building tactical plans
- Strong communicator and collaborator
- Embrace working in a dynamic, flexible, changing environment
- Minimum 5 years working in marketing roles in mobile gaming