Sr. Manager, ABK Mobile Partnerships (Activision Lead)
14 days ago
Job Title:Sr. Manager, ABK Mobile Partnerships (Activision Lead)
Activision Blizzard (NASDAQ: ATVI) is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and sits at the intersection of media, technology, and entertainment. Activision Blizzard is a member of the S&P 500 and is recognized by FORTUNE magazine as one of the "100 Best Companies to Work For." Activision Blizzard has operations throughout the world across three operating segments: Activision Publishing, Blizzard Entertainment, King Digital Entertainment and we develop and publishes games based on some of the most beloved entertainment franchises, including Call of Duty, Warcraft, Candy Crush, Overwatch, Diablo, Hearthstone, and many others. Our games are played in 196 countries and we are well-positioned for growth across all gaming platforms, audiences, genres, and business models.
Activision Blizzard believes in developing talent across the organization at all levels through career development, mentor relationships and formal training. We are a community of people who love to have fun together, and we are motivated by the passion for our games, our industry and future opportunities for the company and its people.
More information about Activision Blizzard and its products can be found on the company's website, www.activisionblizzard.com.
The Mobile Partnerships Team at Activision Blizzard drives partner collaboration that fuels growth across our leading portfolio of mobile games. We are looking for an experienced, motivated, highly organized and execution-oriented individual to lead initiatives with the largest mobile distribution platforms on behalf of the Activision business unit.
You’ll play an instrumental role in representing the needs of Activision Mobile game teams, setting strategic priorities and roadmap, implementing growth initiatives, and communicating cross-functionally. You will work alongside various internal teams and have a proven ability to foster positive relationships with internal partners at all levels of the organization.
- Collaborate with internal partners and mobile platforms (e.g. Apple, Google) to drive company & game team objectives.
- Act as the primary point of contact for Activision mobile teams within the ABK Mobile Partnerships team.
- Evaluate, evangelize, resource, and support growth initiatives and new technologies offered by platform partners with game teams (e.g. new distribution channels/features, monetization features, hardware and core tech opportunities, co-marketing campaigns).
- Explore, pitch, and drive new initiatives with platform and partners based on Activision mobile’s business objectives and priorities.
- Support new games from pre-launch strategy through to launch and beyond, by working closely with platforms throughout all stages.
- Own, track and share regular performance updates with platform partners and game teams to support growth and drive the execution of joint initiatives.
- Showcase in-game content roadmap and manage the operational flow for LiveOps/campaigns with mobile distribution platforms.
- Manage Activision team’s day-to-day platform-related product and technical requests, operations, and incident escalations.
Skills to Create Thrills
- BA/BS degree with a strong academic record, MBA nice to have.
- 7+ years of business development, partnerships, strategy, consulting, or related partner management or business operations experience in a gaming, media, entertainment, or consumer web/mobile services company.
- Excellent leadership and relationship-building skills with the ability to influence internal and external partners.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to analyze complex problems, leading to developing and communicating recommendations and action plans to senior management.
- Analytical, with experience driving analyses and recommendations with a data-driven framework.
- Excellent project management skills in managing external and internal partners to implement recommendations and action plans.
- Ability to work well in a cross-functional and cross-cultural team environment.
- Excellent oral and communication skills to express complex and analytical concepts with clarity.
- Ability to take ownership of an issue and see it through resolution.
- Nice to have: fan/basic knowledge of the Call of Duty franchise and/or mobile games
Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty®, World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Diablo®, Candy Crush™ and Bubble Witch™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
Our ability to build immersive and innovate worlds is only enhanced by diverse teams working in an inclusive environment. We aspire to have a culture where everyone can thrive in order to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment. We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered!
The videogame industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Activision Blizzard is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.