This job might no longer be available.
Sr. Lore Content Producer, Central Creative
Santa Monica, California, United States
7 months ago
PUBG Corp. is the developer and publisher of the blockbuster video game, PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS (PUBG). Since its release, PUBG has received worldwide acclaim and has sold many millions of copies, winning multiple game awards worldwide and setting the standard for the battle royale genre. Headquartered in Seoul, South Korea, PUBG Corp. has operational offices globally across North America, Europe, Japan, China, and South East Asia.
We are seeking a Sr. Lore Content Producer who will work full-time in our Santa Monica, California location. The right candidate will leverage proven creative skills and form part of our creative team tasked with development of PUBG lore, characters and backstory. This position reports to our Story Creative Lead and is a great opportunity to work in one of the most exciting and fastest growing industries in the world!
- Work with other creative team members to develop PUBG lore
- Plan the format and content that developed lore will be produced in
- Deliver lore content production work in accordance with team deadlines
- Create, select & evaluate the pool and work of partner agencies that produce PUBG lore content
- Use strong communication skills to manage the production of externally produced PUBG lore content, ensuring our agency partners deliver quality product consistently
- Actively communicate lore content development and provide detailed production plans with related teams at PUBG
- Work closely with PUBG’s Development Division and accurately communicate lore content intended for implementation into game patches, updates & standalone videos
- Minimum 7 years or more of content production experience
- Experience in working for or managing a CG production company
- You are a PUBG player who has a firm grasp of the game
- Experience producing famous movie or triple-A game content in your portfolio
- Experience working with IP content creation companies
- If you are a ‘hardcore’ PUBG player with knowledge of maps and game terminology, it’s a huge plus
- Korean language skills would be very useful
- Competitive compensation
- 100% family coverage of medical, dental, vision insurance
- Unlimited time off for all employees
- 401K match, covered life insurance
- Subsidized gym membership
- Tasty catered lunches and fully stocked kitchen
- Free parking in Santa Monica!
- Lots of PUBG Swag including Loot Box drops, free PUBG play on Steam & monthly PUBG company rumbles
- Team outings and happy hours throughout the year
PUBG Santa Monica is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, the Company will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to apply for an open position, perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact the HR Talent team at PUBG Santa Monica, to begin the interactive process.
PUBG Santa Monica provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type.