Nimble Giant Entertainment is looking for full-time World / Level Designers of all levels.
We are building up our design team to work on an unannounced AAA FPS for a well-known IP.
We are looking for both experienced and junior World / Level Designers to help us bring to life rich and detailed environments for our players to explore. You will be responsible for creating game areas and implementing gameplay situations that help us deliver on our creative vision.
At Nimble Giant, we see Level Creation as an interdisciplinary and collaborative process, and as such you will be in constant contact with Environment and Technical Artists, as well as Systems and Content Designers. If you are a resourceful and creative person who works well with others, we’d love to hear from you.
- Design, Build, and Iterate upon Areas and Locations in the Game World.
- Research References and maintain any related Design Documentation.
- Work in close collaboration with the Design and Environmental Art Teams.
Skills & Requirements
- Experience working with Unreal Engine.
- Previous experience in a Level Design position.
- Strong Communication and Documentation Skills.
- Reading and Writing proficiency in English.
- Basic Scripting Knowledge.
- 3+ years experience in a Level Design position or 5+ years in any Game Design position.
- Fluent in English, spoken and written.
- Deep knowledge of FPS Games.
- Experience with Adobe XD, Photoshop, Miro and/or PureRef.
- Experience with 3D Modeling Tools (Maya, zBrush, 3DMax).
Founded in 2002, Nimble Giant Entertainment (Formerly NGD Studios) is one of the leading game development studios in Latin America. Our first major release, Champions of Regnum, was the first commercial MMORPG made in the region. We are the team behind the reimagining of the classic 4X strategy game Master of Orion and the multiplayer time travel shooter Quantum League . Check out our latest news at nimblegiant.com