Sr. Lead Product Manager
Orlando Florida United States
13 days ago
EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment with over 25 years of innovation, passion, and connecting millions of players across the globe to their favorite sports, teams, and players. EA FUEL is a division of EA SPORTS dedicated to creating high-quality mobile sports games connected to some of the world's biggest gaming franchises, including EA SPORTS FIFA and EA SPORTS MADDEN NFL .
The EA FUEL team is founded on passion, innovation, and creativity with a mission to provide immersive sports gaming experiences built for mobile devices and played by over 450 million gamers around the world. With teams located in Vancouver, Orlando, and Bucharest, EA FUEL is powered by global talent and looking for passionate and creative new team members to design the future of mobile gaming.
As a Lead/Sr. Product manager, you will drive the decisions that will lead the product/company to reach its financial and strategic goals. You will be responsible for establishing frameworks and data-driven processes of analyzing the problem space. You will work with a team of PMs, analysts, designers, and developers to be the voice of the player and create features that engage and expand our player base. This is a data/metrics focused role, driving our PM targets out of the games within our FUEL sports studio .
- Responsible for the full product/game lifecycle, from writing specifications, working across multi-disciplinary teams: design, UX, art, and engineering to launch features
- Manage and develop a team of product managers and analysts
- Own the product lifecycle of live operations and manage content launches
- Define short and long term KPI goals for the game team to establish success criteria for live operations and feature development
- Own economic modeling and adjust for inflation/deflation.
- Exhibit sound product judgment, ability to formulate product strategy, and present clear measurable objectives that will lead to achieving our business goals.
- Provide valuable input into business cases based on a hypothesis-driven approach while conducting in-depth data analysis that shows probable impacts against key product metrics.
- Manage and prioritize roadmap and effectively measure risk/reward payouts against the cost
- Implement a data-driven culture of hypothesis testing and validation
- Identify and analyze best practices for optimization, merchandising, and feature implementation
- Own A/B testing roadmap and be responsible for data readouts and incremental changes
- Drive user and competitive research to uncover user segments and identify player needs and product value propositions that resonate with discreet audience segments to maximize player retention and LTV
- 6+ years of experience in product management, mobile game experience preferred
- Proven track record of developing or improving features for a live service product
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative modeling skills with a focus on data-informed decision making. SQL querying abilities is a plus
- Outstanding written, oral, and organizational ability
- Ability to create wireframes and product specifications
- Strong project management skills and ability to present work to executive staff
- Experience with multivariate testing for in-product and out-product events
- Must have the passion to self-motivate, the guile to sell your ideas to other stakeholders, and the drive to execute those ideas cross-functionally
- Must love games and creating fun, compelling, and addictive user experiences
- Experience managing and/or deep understanding of Sports games or character collector games
- Ability to operate in an entrepreneurial environment, to thrive at an extremely fast pace, and to find creative ways to get things done
- BA/BS, quantitative or technical degree a plus (math, economics, engineering, or finance). MBA a plus.