This job might no longer be available.
Sr. Internal Global Communications Manager
1 month ago
Sr. Internal Global Communications Manager
The Pokémon Company International (TPCI) is growing! We are seeking a Sr. Internal Global Communications Manager to build our overall approach and execute the activities of that approach. You will be an individual contributor with a broad span of influence and partners. Specifically, you will lead content development for our intranet, support Executive Communication, all Internal Communication, and Leadership Calls/Events.
Reporting to the Chief People Officer, the Sr. Internal Global Communications Manager will collaborate closely with the Marketing team, People/HR Team, and the Executive Team to plan and execute effective internal communication and engage internal audiences on key messages in support of TPCi's culture.
What You’ll Do
- Leverage understanding of brand, culture, business plans and goals to develop messaging content.
- Plan, write and edit content for internal communications channels, including web, email, social media and print.
- Create new channels to reach employees with core messages. Bring creative ideas and new approaches to messaging to create and maintain engagement.
- Design, edit and oversee distribution of periodic and one-off internal communication materials through a variety of communication channels.
- Provide guidance to the executive team regarding communication plans and announcements to ensure high impact and effectiveness.
- Consult with leaders to craft key messages and orchestrate major employee events like recognitions, leadership messaging at business meetings, and more.
What You’ll Bring
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent, with a focus in marketing or communications preferred.
- 10+ years of professional experience, including three or more years of experience focused on internal communication activities including people/human resources communication expertise.
- Demonstrated experience bringing marketing and communication strategies to life through storytelling.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and demonstrated ability to develop creative and innovative approaches.
- Strong executive presence and proven ability to influence key business stakeholders.
- Some graphics/presentation development skills are a plus.
- Previous experience thriving in a fast-paced, transformative environment with proven capability to influence change and manage effectively through ambiguity.
- Proven ability to develop successful relationships with business partners and team members in a virtual capacity.
- An understanding that to be successful, this role must embody the TPCi culture, mission, and values.
How You Will Be Successful
- Collaborative: Develops, maintains, communicates, and strengthens partnerships with others inside and outside the organization to achieve goals and positive results.
- Excellence (Quality): Maintains and promotes high standards, seeking ways to improve products and services, encouraging others to do the same, resulting in quality deliverables.
- Action Oriented: Seizes opportunities, takes on tough challenges and drives ideas and plans forward with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm. Able to pivot to solution focus and inspires others to do the same.
- Organizational Awareness: Leverages knowledge of the culture, structure and workflow of the organization to solve problems and accomplish goals.
- Leads Change: Leads and champions transformative actions that will move an individual, team and organization forward.
- Professional Expertise: Possesses the functional and technical knowledge, understanding, and expertise required to carry out work effectively.
What to Expect
- Competitive salary packages and bonuses
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
- Generous vacation and holidays
- Paid parental leave for eligible employees
- 401(k) program with employer matching
- Commuter and wellness benefits
- Relocation for our candidate
- And so much more…
We offer a professional, fun and creative work environment. While we maintain a good balance between work and life, additional hours may be required at peak times or for specific initiatives. Travel between office locations internationally may be required on occasion.
The Pokémon Company International, a subsidiary of The Pokémon Company in Japan, manages the property outside of Asia and is responsible for brand management, licensing, marketing, the Pokémon Trading Card Game, the animated TV series, home entertainment, and the official Pokémon website. Pokémon was launched in Japan in 1996 and today is one of the most popular children's entertainment properties in the world.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of people so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.