This job might no longer be available.
Sr. Influence Marketing Manager
19 days ago
Sr. Influencer Marketing Manager (unannounced title)
What We Need:
Do you want to build unforgettable engagement, foster indelible bonds, and lead global creator and influencer initiatives for our new project? Do you drive strategic relations and content programs with data, creative resourcefulness, trends, humanity, and a little bit of guts and heart? Are you passionate about building a dedicated creator and influencer community from scratch? This is what we need. If that’s you, then the rest below will apply.
We’re looking for a US-based (hybrid preferred, fully remote optional), Sr. Influencer Marketing Manager who will lead the global vision and execution of influencer and creator initiatives on a thrilling new Mobile/PC game project. You will be working with our project Director of Community in tandem with social and community manager leads, as a unified community growth marketing team.
You’ll own your influencer strategy end-to-end, including identifying creators and agency partners, developing creative briefs, executing contracts, tracking budgets, and consistently evaluating the success of your strategy. You will integrate and align your approach across all project Marketing and Live Ops strategies, focused primarily on new player acquisition, awareness, and affiliate monetization, and secondarily on strengthening engagement back to the game with active players.
WHAT YOU WILL DO FOR THIS PROJECT:
- 5+ years experience in social media marketing, working at an influencer agency or directly leading influencer marketing for a game or entertainment brand
- Experience working with and/or managing Influencer Marketing agencies from the RFP process all the way through to day-to-day execution and regular budget management
- Awareness of influencer marketing-related tools for campaign management (i.e. CreatorIQ, Julius), monetization (i.e. Xsolla), discovery (i.e. TikTok Marketplace), and other related tools to manage your strategy effectively.
- Strong sense of creativity and a good eye for emerging social media trends
- Understanding of social media marketing strategy and the entire social marketing mix – paid, organic, owned, and earned
- Able to work in complex situations and matrixed organizations.
- Awareness and knowledge of social and cultural trends and current events.
For candidates in CA, CO, NJ, NY and WA, the annual salary range is $ 120,900- $182,550 , plus equity, bonus and benefits including healthcare benefits, retirement benefits, pet insurance, paid holidays, paid Scopely free days, and unlimited paid time-off. Base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.