Sr. IT Systems Administrator
Palo Alto, CA
9 days ago
Build the future of mobile games with MZ!
As a global leader in mobile gaming, we’re dedicated to developing games the world can’t wait to experience. Games like Final Fantasy XV: A New Empire, Mobile Strike, and Game of War: Fire Age.
We build massive mobile games that break down linguistic and geographic barriers by uniting an unprecedented number of global players in one gaming world. Our team pushes the boundaries of innovation in a player-driven ecosystem.
As a studio, we are masters of our own destiny, untethered by the traditional publisher model. Every update and feature creates amazing experiences for millions of players!
The Sr. IT Systems Administrator is a key piece of the Operations Engineering team at MZ. You should be technically savvy and creative at problem solving. You will be responsible for providing technical support to MZ's employees.
What you'll be doing:
- Maintain and monitor all network, security and computer systems to meet the organization's current and future requirements
- Responsible for management, maintenance and architecture of storage, virtualized environment, servers, network devices, and productivity tools
- Monitors service delivery compliance to budget, quality standards and customer and business stakeholder requirements
- Work with various vendors and service providers to ensure productive environment
- Resolve issues and prepare status reviews and reports
- Maintain the necessary project plans and documentation of all system builds and modifications
- Maintain good working relationships with all service providers and vendor to ensure that services received meet expected requirements of contract
- On-site support during business core hours
- Scripting PowerShell and Python
- Working expertise in: OKTA integration, Windows, Active Directory, SQL, Linux Administration, Storage Tegile, Rubrik, VMware, vCloud Automation Center, ESXi, vSphere, Endpoint Management, LanDesk, JAMF Pro
Your background and who you are:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or relevant degree
- 8+ years experience with JIRA, Confluence, G-Suite (Google Apps), Macintosh 10.7-10.9, Windows 7/8, iOS, Android OS, Git, SVN, Python, Perforce
- Experience preferred working with Active Directory administration and Group Policy
- Designing, deploying, and administering Microsoft Server 2012 r2, Active Directory, LDAP, ClearPass, RADIUS Authentication, Casper
- Administration and troubleshooting of Windows servers and Microsoft Active Directory Domains
- Medium to large enterprise experience preferred
MZ is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.