Sr. IT Systems Administrator
8 days ago
's global technology platform provides developers a powerful, integrated set of solutions to grow their businesses. AppLovin enables developers to market, monetize, analyze and publish their apps. Its studios create popular, immersive content and its technology brings that content to users around the world. AppLovin is headquartered in Palo Alto, California with offices globally. Learn more at applovin.com
AppLovin is a Certified Great Place to Work, one of Inc.’s Best Workplaces and a recipient of the 2019 Glassdoor Top CEO employee’s choice award. The San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal awarded AppLovin one of the Bay Area’s Best Places to Work in 2019, 2020 and 2021, and the Workplace Wellness Award in 2019 which recognizes businesses that are leaders in improving worker well-being.
Sr IT Systems Administrator
Are you passionate about modernizing and automating IT Systems? The Sr IT Systems Administrator is a key piece of the IT Operations Team at AppLovin. AppLovin is looking for a System Administrator with deep knowledge and experience in compute, storage, cloud infrastructure and identity management with a strong focus on security standards. Join us on our journey of modernizing our Infrastructure and adopting Infrastructure as code methodology.
What you'll be doing:
- Manage cloud services including identity, infrastructure, and security
- Manage on-prem migration and cloud service integrations
- Migrate on-prem MDM Systems and endpoints to cloud
- Administrator Linux and Windows systems
- Administrator Compute and Storage: GCE, GS, Tegile, VMWare
- Administrator Identity Infrastructure: OKTA, Google IAM, Active Directory
- Administrator Atlassian systems: JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket
- Administrator Business Applications: Netsuite, Salesforce
- Write scripts to automate and integrate systems
- Resolve Tier 3 IT support request
- Patch Management24x7
- On-call rotation
Your background and who you are:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in the world of IT and IT automation, including:
- Working with cloud technologies (AWS, GCP, Azure).
- Experience with GCP Tools: gcloud, gsutil, etc.
- Experience with MDM: JAMF, InTune and SCCM.
- Experience with modern collaboration tools: G Suite, Slack, Asana, Atlassian
- Experience with auth technologies: SAML, oAuth, Kerberos, LDAP, 2FA
- Experience with business applications is a plus
- Skills and experience with Python, Ruby, PostgreSQL, PowerShell, Bash, Terraform, Ansible, Chef is a plus.
- Understands networking principles and protocols such as IP subnetting, routing, firewall rules, Virtual Private Cloud, LoadBalancer, Cloud DNS, Cloud CDN, etc.
- Cultivate an environment of ongoing learning and professional development to the junior team members
AppLovin is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.