Sr. IT Engineer
9 days ago
’s leading marketing software provides mobile app developers a powerful set of solutions to grow their mobile apps. AppLovin’s technology platform enables developers to market, monetize, analyze and publish their apps. The company’s first-party content includes over 200+ popular, engaging apps and its technology brings that content to millions of users around the world. AppLovin is headquartered in Palo Alto, California with several offices globally.
AppLovin is a Certified Great Place to Work, one of Inc.’s Best Workplaces and a recipient of the 2019 Glassdoor Top CEO employee’s choice award. The San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal awarded AppLovin one of the Bay Area’s Best Places to Work in 2019, 2020 and 2021, and the Workplace Wellness Award in 2019 which recognizes businesses that are leaders in improving worker well-being.
We are looking for an experienced full-time Sr. IT Engineer who can facilitate the growth of employees at a fast paced and agile company. You would work with the existing IT team as well as the Operations team on providing several levels of support. You must be able to work well with others, have clear verbal and written communication.
- Work with the team to understand pain-points and bring maturity to our processes through systems automation.
- Manage our SaaS services from provisioning to off-boarding and Access Management
- Create implementation guidelines, support documentation, runbooks, and reusable design templates.
- Keeping a close high level eye on the service desk and hopping in where necessary to provide the team training opportunities and escalations
- Participate in projects that further strategic goals.
- Provide administration and support for critical IT cloud-based tools including JAMF, Box, Slack, G Suite, OKTA, etc
- Day to day IT tasks: Jira Service Management request, hardware and software issues
- Troubleshoot video conference issues and Maintain Zoom Systems
- Stay ahead of 0-day security issues and remediate as soon as possible
- Mentor junior members of the team
Ideally, you'd have:
- 5+ years of experience managing corporate IT systems in a modern cloud-first environment
- A good communicator, with a positive attitude and excitement for building new processes and policies for a rapidly growing organization
- Experience and understanding of core IT Service Management functions, such as Change Management and Incident Management.
- Experience in support and troubleshooting Mac OS and Windows platforms as well as iOS & Android mobile devices
Nice To Have:
- Experience supporting a company’s IT with little or no oversight
- Experience managing vendor relationships
- Security and Compliance focused mindset
- Navigate Linux, Python, and Bash
- BA/BS in Computer Science (not required), Information Science or 2-3 years of equivalent experience
AppLovin is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.