Sr. HR Technology Analyst
10 days ago
Job Title:Sr. HR Technology Analyst
Job Title: Sr. HR Technology Analyst
Reporting To: Manager, HR Technology
Location: Santa Monica, CA or Irvine, CA
Activision Blizzard plays a centralized role in the creation of epic entertainment by supporting our interactive gaming brands and studios with a diverse range of career opportunities across corporate functions such as Marketing, Communications, Legal, Human Resources, Finance and Supply Chain. Located in our global headquarters in Santa Monica, we encompass equal parts agility, creativity and rigor to enhance the employee and player experience. To learn more, check us out at www.activisionblizzard.com or on Twitter at @ATVI_AB.
The Sr. HR Technology Analyst oversees technical aspects of the HR Systems ( Workday HCM , Eightfold.ai CRM, Phenom People Career Site, Saba LM S ) and provides support for the global HR Organization. Serves as the HR Technology liaison between both technical and functional areas of the business including HR Operations, Talent Acquisition , IT, and other internal and external clients to ensure effective definition and delivery of HR Technology applications.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Manage and maintain the functional setups of HR Technology Systems including Workday R ecruiting , Onboarding as well as Eightfold.ai, Phenom People and Saba applications . Provide consultative guidance combining both system expertise and process knowledge to advise on configuration and ongoing support related to Talent Acquisition (Recruiting) and other global HR processes.
- Consult with functional leaders and SMEs in HR to design, develop, and implement technology solutions that increase operational efficiency, maintain compliance, and positively impact customer experience for HR, candidates, employees, managers and business leaders.
- Provide support for HR System upgrades and enhancements to include prioritization, functional design, documentation, testing, training, implementation and support model design.
- Provide customer support for functional HR application related issues. Partner with IT and vendors to deliver excellent customer service through troubleshooting, root cause analysis, issue resolution, issue tracking and communication with users.
- Establish and maintain HR Systems documentation and standard operating procedures.
- Partner with HR to develop new policies and procedures to ensure optimal effectiveness of HR Systems.
- Create, maintain, and deliver HR Systems training to the HR community.
- Collect, document and maintain security requirements and policies for user level access to HR applications.
- Manage HR Technology projects including project planning, schedule development, configuration, testing, training and change management.
- Design, test, deploy, and manage HR interfaces to meet requirements for internal and external systems as needed.
- Partner with IT on all Corporate initiatives that directly impact HR Systems.
- Complete special projects and other duties as assigned independently.
- BA/BS degree in Information Systems, Business Administration or related field preferred
- 5+ years of experience supporting HR Systems – technically and functionally; Workday Core HCM and Recruit experience required
- Experience with HR systems implementation (design, testing, cutover)
- Functional project management experience
- Experience in working in a global setting
- Ability to present and communicate with influence and confidence to a technical and non-technical audience.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a complex, unstructured, ambiguous environment.
- Superb analytical, organizational, and problem-solving capabilities
- Advanced MS Office skills specifically in Excel (formulas, Vlookups, etc.)
- Saba, Eightfold.ai and Phenom People experience a plus
Our mission, to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment has never been more important. Through communities rooted in our video game franchises we enable hundreds of millions of people in 190 countries to experience joy, thrill and achievement. We enable social connections through the lens of fun and we foster purpose and a sense of accomplishment through healthy competition. Like sport, but with greater accessibility, our players can find purpose and meaning through competitive gaming. Video games, unlike any other social or entertainment media, have the ability to break down the barriers that can inhibit tolerance and understanding. As a business we have an extraordinary track record of delivering stakeholder value for over 30 years. We are a member of the Fortune 500 and the S&P 500. Our enduring franchises are some of the world’s most popular, including Activision’s Call of Duty® and Crash Bandicoot™, Blizzard Entertainment's World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Hearthstone®, Diablo®, and StarCraft®, and King's Candy Crush™, Bubble Witch™, and Farm Heroes™. Our sustained success has enabled the company – through its support of the Call of Duty Endowment – to help find employment for over 80,000 veterans. Learn more information about Activision Blizzard and its world of epic entertainment on the company's website, www.activisionblizzard.com .
The videogame industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Activision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.