Sr. HR Generalist
16 days ago
Job Title:Sr. HR Generalist
Job Title: Senior HR Generalist, Treyarch
Department: Human Resources
Location: Santa Monica, CA
Activision Blizzard plays a centralized role in the creation of epic entertainment by supporting our interactive gaming brands and studios with a diverse range of career opportunities across corporate functions such as Marketing, Communications, Legal, Human Resources, Finance and Supply Chain. Located in our global headquarters in Santa Monica, we encompass equal parts agility, creativity and rigor to enhance the employee and player experience. To learn more, check us out at www.activisionblizzard.com or on Twitter at @ATVI_AB.
The Senior HR Generalist significantly contributes to the company’s performance by providing tactical and strategic solutions on critical talent, overall workforce effectiveness, and enabling organizational capabilities that directly enable the outcome of the business objectives. The Senior HR Generalist plays a key role in driving company growth, revenue, and creativity by fostering best-in-class development teams that create value for Activision.
The Senior HR Generalist will lead and partner with centralized teams to carry out the following responsibilities in: talent attraction, sourcing, retention, succession, pipeline planning and workforce optimization; performance and total rewards management, employee productivity, relations; policy interpretation and application.
Additional responsibilities include organizational design, effectiveness; staffing models, talent capabilities, career progression initiatives, and coaching and training. This position requires a data-driven, analytical, collaborative and influential HR professional who can work effectively across a highly matrixed environment.
- Deliver a human capital plan driven by the annual and long-term planning, translating business requirements into effective and modern initiatives
- Drive change management efforts across assigned organizations, ensuring employee and stakeholder impact are at the forefront of organizational decisions, and that organization changes are planned and thoughtfully implemented with strong process integrity
- Accountable for the approach and outcome on employment matters; directing and influencing management around the people agenda to maximize intended performance and reduce people-related risks
- Provide day-to-day coaching to leadership on a variety of actions to enable them to grow and perform at their best
- Drive integrity and accountability for the effective implementation of the annual HR cycle to facilitate value-added delivery, including workforce and talent planning, performance management, and total rewards
- Analyze, report and use predictive people analytics as evidential reasoning to continuously improve the talent KPIs
- Identify levers and develop strategies that measurably improve engagement and retention (e.g., talent assessments, engagement surveys, exit surveys)
- Develop and maintain strong networks and relations (informal and formal) with employee resource groups, external partners, and leading industry and stakeholder communities
- Actively participate in annual budget planning/staffing forecasting process
- 5+ years of progressive experience in all aspects of Human Resources
- Organization design and development experience, including strong change management, for a complex and transforming business organization
- Experience assessing leadership and organizational talent; identifying talent gaps and successfully implementing initiatives to address gaps
- Experience directly supporting senior leaders, influencing leaders to make better people decisions that increase productivity and achieve business results
- Comfort using facts and data to build people-centric business cases; for example, use of staffing models and other analytical tools
- Creativity and out-of-the-box thinking; high IQ, high EQ, passion, and strong critical thinking skills with a willingness to take reasonable risk and challenge the status quo
- Exceptional project and process management skills with a demonstrated track record of delivering high-quality results in a fast-paced, complex, dynamic business environment
- Highest level of integrity with a proven ability to gain trust from all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated commitment to inclusion
Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty ®, World of Warcraft® , Overwatch ®, Diablo ®, Candy Crush ™ and Bubble Witch ™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
Our ability to build immersive and innovate worlds is only enhanced by diverse teams working in an inclusive environment. We aspire to have a culture where everyone can thrive in order to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment. We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered!
The videogame industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Activision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.