Nimble Giant Entertainment is looking for seasoned Game Programmers to join our studio.
We are looking for programmers that are eager to work on AAA titles alongside top developers in the region. Programmers sound enough to be tested to the limit, willing to match any challenge set upon them. Above all, people with the capacity to learn beyond their limit and the passion to help others achieve their potential.
If you crave for technical challenges, want to be part of something bigger and grow to become a specialist or tech lead, send us your resume.
- Write the necessary code to fulfill technical tasks autonomously
- Help in creating and improving robust and effective codes architectures
- Be part of reading, reviewing and suggesting improvements to other coder's code
- Foresee and propose solutions to potential technical issues
- Investigate and specialize in different technical topics
- Cooperate with Designers and Artists to build high quality gameplay features
- Professional experience programming video games (> 1 year)
- Previous experience working with other programmers on the same codebase
- Experience working with Agile methodologies (Scrum)
- Intermediate English level (~B1)
- Experience working with Unreal Engine 4
- Experience working with custom engines
- Proficiency programming in C++
- Knowledge in networking and programming of multiplayer features
- Academic skills related to 3D Math: Linear Algebra, Trigonometry, Vectors
- Experience working with large, pre-existing codebases
- Knowledge about Game Design concepts
- Advanced English level (~C1)
Founded in 2002, Nimble Giant Entertainment (Formerly NGD Studios) is one of the leading game development studios in Latin America. Our first major release, Champions of Regnum, was the first commercial MMORPG made in the region. We are the team behind the reimagining of the classic 4X strategy game Master of Orion and the multiplayer time travel shooter Quantum League . Check out our latest news at nimblegiant.com