Sr Game Mathematician/Designer II
5 days ago
Job Posting TitleSr Game Mathematician/Designer II
Summary• As part of game development team, you will be translating game logic into math models, documenting game logic and rules, as well as working with prototypers and/or engineers in resolving analytics discrepancies.
• your primary responsibility will be creating and validating math models and simulations for Aristocrat slot games delivered on multiple channels (Android, IOS, Facebook)
• As a core member of the team, you are expected to help the team clear the roadblocks and develop in-depth understanding of game math and design
What you'll do
- Strong mathematician with a programming background to create math models and game simulations
- Ability to well document the math models that can be further tuned by game designers.
- A strong attention to detail and a great written communicator is the key
- The successful candidate will contribute towards high-quality and timely delivery of games, providing solutions to math problems, knowledge sharing and documentation.
- Solid expertise with Excel
- Proficiency with C / C++ /C# or similar object-oriented programming language
- Strong knowledge in Combinatorics, Probability Theory, and Statistics
- Ability to create well-documented excel math models and maintainable programs in C/C++/C+ or comparable language
- Ability to communicate effectively with game designers and engineers.
- Experience in creating technical documents and flow charts
What we're looking for
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.