Sr GITOPs Engineer II
14 days ago
Job Posting TitleSr GITOPs Engineer II
SummaryB2B Interactive operate a highly skilled team of DevOps engineers which we have split into two logical sub-teams. The SupportOps team is responsible for working with our development teams to help them create CI/CD pipelines, and generally automate any manual support tasks.
We live and breathe the mantra that everything should be self service and automated, and that DevOps are vital to helping our Development colleagues produce the best software possible and deploy it in the best possible way.
As a SupportOps team member, you will be working closely with the Development teams to produce CI/CD pipelines, help with code deployments and optimize the flow of software from development to production. There are currently a number of existing manual steps and processes which we plan to replace with ‘single button push’ solutions – so to thrive in this role you should have a desire and the skills to write some scripts.
You will also be happy to get involved and help diagnose issues with our software that predominately runs on Kubernetes in all environments from dev, all the way up to production.
What You'll Do
· Hands-on experience of CI/CD using GitHub, GitHub Actions workflows
· Experience with GitOps tools (Eg. Argo CD, CodeFresh, Weaveworks, Jenkins X)
· Excellent knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes
· Good knowledge of Jenkins Groovy / Pipelines
· Excellent knowledge of Terraform, Ansible
· Good knowledge of script Python/Shell/Bash
· Good knowledge of Cloud Platform [GCP/AWS]
· Experience on working on Production 24X7 support [L2/L3]
· Knowledge of Monitoring tools like Grafana, Prometheus
· Knowledge of Logging tools Splunk, ELK, Datadog
· Experience with JIRA/Confluence or other defect tracking/Wiki system
· Ability to work with a geographically dispersed team
· Able to grasp functional aspects well (quickly and with minimal guidance)
What We're Looking For
· B.Tech. / B.E. / MCA in Computer Science with 5+ years of experience
· Must have strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
· Able to challenge the status-quo and constantly suggest improvements.
· Demonstrates an extremely high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
· Must have strong communication skills and able to work with team.
· Ability to drive discussions towards conclusions.
· Articulate and should be able to express ideas and issues without inhibitions.
Aristocrat is a world leader in gaming content and technology, and a top-tier publisher of free-to-play mobile games. We deliver great performance for our B2B customers and bring joy to the lives of the millions of people who love to play our casino and mobile games. And while we focus on fun, we never forget our responsibilities. We strive to lead the way in responsible gameplay, and to lift the bar in company governance, employee wellbeing and sustainability. We’re a diverse business united by shared values and an inspiring mission to bring joy to life through the power of play.
We aim to create an environment where individual differences are valued, and all employees have the opportunity to realize their potential. We welcome and encourage applications from all people regardless of age, gender, race, ethnicity, cultural background, disability status or LGBTQ+ identity. We offer a range of flexible working options through all.flex, our flexible hybrid work model and invite you to have a conversation with us about flexible working. EEO M/F/D/V
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.