This job might no longer be available.
Sr. Full Stack Engineer
Palo Alto, CA
6 months ago
Build the future of mobile games with MZ!
As a global leader in mobile gaming, we’re dedicated to developing games the world can’t wait to experience. Games like Final Fantasy XV: A New Empire, Mobile Strike, and Game of War: Fire Age.
We build massive mobile games that break down linguistic and geographic barriers by uniting an unprecedented number of global players in one gaming world. Our team pushes the boundaries of innovation in a player-driven ecosystem.
As a studio, we are masters of our own destiny, untethered by the traditional publisher model. Every update and feature creates amazing experiences for millions of players!
Our team is agile and we value transparency, encouraging high levels of autonomy and collaboration cross-functionally. Each team member is an integral part of roadmap planning and prioritization discussions, with the opportunity to learn and innovate.
We are seeking a Sr. Software Engineer to work full stack across a variety of tools we have developed to help us manage our digital marketing stack. You will be working across backend and frontend alongside frontend and backend engineers and provide architecture and implementation input into our tools and overall system.
What you'll be doing:
- Strategizing about roadmap development with product management & senior leadership
- Collaborating with key stakeholders in science and business teams
- Advise on good practices and frameworks/languages to use for developing our systems
- Assist with database design and data flow in our overall system
Your background and who you are:
- 8+ years experience working full stack in a mixed environment and writing code both backend and front end
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or a related field
- Deep understanding of web architectures (REST, JSON, HTTP, caching etc)
- Passionate about being in a culture of learning and teaching
- Knowledge of Java, NodeJS, Groovy
- Working knowledge of the digital advertising ecosystem
- Previous roles in the programmatic advertising space such as a DSP or SSP
- Familiarity with Agile scrum
MZ is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.