Sr Financial Analyst (Consultant)
14 days ago
We are seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to consult on our budgeting and ad-hoc project needs.
We are looking to collaborate with someone well-versed with budget and forecasting experience for multiple projects of differing scales. If you thrive in a fast-paced, friendly environment and love overcoming new challenges and employing extensive planning, we want to talk to you!
- Create and maintain budgets, forecasts and actuals for multiple cost centers
- Building FP&A best practices
- Support investor reporting and financial audit processes
- Assist senior management in various ad-hoc analyses as needed
- 5 years experience in financial analysis - preferably in Software Development/Games
- Expertise in trend analysis and decision-making using the findings
- Excellent grasp of financial accounting laws and regulations
- Impeccable ability to maintain confidential business information and professional judgment at all times
- Pro-level Excel skills; including pivot tables and index matching
- Experience with Quickbooks Online
What will set you apart
- Adaptable. You can overcome the challenges of a growing business while maintaining control of deliverables without skipping a beat
- Self-Driven. Capable of working independently, keeping on-task and staying motivated
- Organized. Extraordinarily organized with a great attention to details
Compensation & Benefits :
Pay The estimated base pay range for this role is $50-$55/hour. This pay range is for the U.S. and is not applicable to locations outside of the U.S. Actual rate may vary depending on experience, performance, and location.
Location Flexibility Work remotely or from the studio or Hybrid
Freelance Gig with Flexible Hours We will work with you to determine the hours we need and your availability. Estimating around 20-25 hours per week maximum. Most of our staff maintains hours from 9am PST to 6pm PST.
Heart Machine is a close-knit team with our studio located in Los Angeles and talented team members all across the globe.
Although we are all passionate and work incredibly hard, our studio is not a crunch-factory - we like to live our lives, have holidays, and remain healthy throughout a project.
We’re supportive of a diverse working environment - different life perspectives offer a lot to building a better game, studio and understanding of one another. We’re looking for talented, motivated, smart, highly communicative, diverse and just plain good people to become part of our crew, to collaborate, shape and build something ambitious and unique.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.