This job might no longer be available.
Sr Experience Designer
8 days ago
We are a global team of creators, storytellers, technologists, experience originators, innovators and so much more. We believe amazing games and experiences start with teams as diverse as the players and communities we serve. At Electronic Arts, the only limit is your imagination.
The EA Digital Platform (EADP) group is the core powering the global EA ecosystem. We provide the foundation for all of EA’s incredible games and player experiences with high-level platforms like Cloud, Commerce, Data and AI, Gameplay Services, Identity and Social. By providing reusable capabilities that game teams can easily integrate into their work, we let them focus on making some of the best games in the world and creating meaningful relationships with our players. We’re behind the curtain, making it all work together. Come power the future of play with us.
The Senior Experience Designer role can be local to Redwood Shores, CA, Seattle, WA, or Vancouver, BC; hybrid; or fully remote in other locations across North America.
- While reporting to the EADP Manager of Experience Design, you will lead the detailed systems design and information architecture for complex identity flows for the web and mobile from brainstorming to implementation
- Partner and build trusting relationships across game teams, product management, design, engineering, and marketing to gain understanding and support their goals, always with an eye on quality, consistency, usability, scalability, and needs of our players
- Apply design thinking to complex systems and translate your solutions into easy-to-understand design artifacts for the purposes of implementation
- Determine the best UX approaches based on player feedback and the competitive landscape, identifying challenges and adapting as you go
- Convey your ideas and design rationale to leadership and partners
- Lead UX efforts across a team. You promote discussion and activities, while participating in delivery, planning, and coordination efforts
- 5+ years of experience in UX and product design
- Complete UX skills, such as workshop facilitation, problem discovery, solution generation, wireframing, testing, prototyping, heuristic evaluation, customer journey mapping, applying design systems
- Experience with information architecture and content strategy concepts and deliverables
- Experience using design and prototyping tools like Figma, Invision or others
- Portfolio and case studies that showcase the above
- Enthusiasm for gaming desired; ability to stay on the forefront of industry trends a big plus
US COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
The base salary ranges listed below are for the defined geographic market pay zones in these states. If you reside outside of these locations, a recruiter will advise on the base salary range and benefits for your specific location.
EA has listed the base salary ranges it in good faith expects to pay applicants for this role in the locations listed, as of the time of this posting. Salary offered will be determined based on numerous relevant business and candidate factors including, for example, education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, geographic location, and business or organizational needs.
BASE SALARY RANGES
• California (depending on location e.g. Los Angeles vs. Sacramento):
º $131,600 - $213,300
• New York (depending on location e.g. Manhattan vs. Buffalo):
º $131,600 - $213,300
• Jersey City, NJ:
º $154,800 - $213,300
• Colorado (depending on location e.g. Denver vs. Colorado Springs):
º $131,600 - $179,600
• Washington (depending on location e.g. Seattle vs. Spokane):
º $131,600 - $195,200
Base salary is just one part of the overall compensation at EA. We also offer a package of benefits including paid time off (3 weeks per year to start), 80 hours per year of sick time, 16 paid company holidays per year, 10 weeks paid time off to bond with baby (following 1 year of service), medical/dental/vision insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, and 401(k) to regular full-time employees. Certain roles may also be eligible for bonus and equity.
#LI-Remote, #LI-Hybrid, #LI-Onsite
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.