Sr. Engineer II
6 days ago
Job Posting TitleSr. Engineer II
SummaryWe are actively seeking an experienced Sr. Automation Test Engineer with a strong passion for web technology and the ability to work well with a team of high caliber professionals from a wide range of backgrounds.
• As part of the Digital Gaming Services team, your primary responsibility will be to test and develop new features and services of a cloud-based platform to be used in hundreds of games enjoyed by millions of players every day.
• You will also be responsible for designing and implementing tests for gaming platforms.
• You are expected to be well verse with white box and Automation testing.
What you'll do
Primarily will be responsible for creating and executing automation script tests, detecting issues via automation, and submitting detailed bugs.
• Figuring out the scope and coming out with automation solution.
• Debugging, issue identification, unit testing and issue resolution for new features, test framework, individual automation tools and automation scripts
• Do analysis and estimation of tasks assigned with minimum deviation.
• Work on a Cloud-based client-server cutting edge game development kit.
• Analyze and verify best automated and manual test approaches and execute acceptance, integration, installation, and system testing.
• Work on all tools and utilities used by the Digital Game Services Development and Quality Assurance team
• Timely documentation of test technical test plans and low-level QA design documents often on a Wiki, for QA audience, dev audience or business audience, or other documentation as requested.
• Producing polished technical summaries, including visual representation of information, of project test status or other special test projects, as requested
• Regularly hosting transfer-of-knowledge presentations to Software Developers and QA team members, including on core technologies of next-generation GDK
• Creating polished reports showing automation execution results
• You are expected to do both Manual and Automation testing
• Strategizing with Manager's and QA Leads on technical enhancements to improve robustness, efficiency, usefulness/utility and accuracy of automation test tools and test practices.
What we're looking for
B.Tech. / B.E. / MCA /M.Tech. in CS/IT/ECE with 4 - 7 years of automation experience
• Good to have : Experience in testing on Cloud Platform
• Worked on Automation Framework development
• Debugging, issue identification, unit testing and issue resolution for test framework, individual automation tools and automation scripts
• Experience with Load testing
• Experience or interest in Performance testing
• Understanding of Mobile devices and Web applications
• SCRUM/Agile workplace experience
• Excellent time management, planning and organization skills and ability to prioritize well.
• Able to accurately estimate, meet deadlines/provide deliverables on time.
• Knowledge of quality assurance, software testing and understanding of SDLC.
• Excellent verbal and written English skills leveraging emotional intelligence and ability to work in a collaborative cross-functional team.
• Able to work effectively work independently, as needed.
• Ability to write clear, detailed, reproducible defects in Jira.
• Experience working with API’s, XML, Web Services, Web sockets, Google Big Query, Google Big table, SQL, Google Data Studio, HTML 5/CSS, JSON, Restful API, web pack familiarity.
• Hands-on experience in Visual Studio Code, Subversion, Git, GitHub, Node.js, npm, Unity, Jenkins, Jira Cloud, Confluence
• Prior experience in the mobile/web gaming industry is a plus.
• Work experience in Real Money Game development for web and mobile platform
• Experience working with Google Cloud is a plus
• Experience with an Agile development methodology, preferably Scrum
• Prior experience with HTML5 game development framework
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.