Sr Engineer II
7 months ago
Job Posting TitleSr Engineer II
SummarySeeking highly motivated and self-driven Software Developer who will be responsible for developing slot content for Digital
applications (Heart of Vegas, Cashman Casinos & Lightning Link) across various platforms (iOS, Android and Web).
Quick Learner and ability to adept and develop games across various technology stacks like Lonestar (TypeScript), GDK (C++) and Unity
What You'll Do
Develop slot games for Digital Applications across multiple platforms iOS, Android & Web
• Understand Digital challenges, define and implement innovative solutions
• Participate and execute all stages of software development life cycle
• Driving quality through software design and code reviews
• Excited and passionate about software development
• Focused on team success. Works well in a team environment. Assists team members in all areas to achieve successful sprints and retrospectively provides feedback for continuous improvement
What We're Looking For
2 to 6 years of professional software development experience
• Working experience with Node.js Server framework.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field, or equivalent work experience
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
• Ability to work with geographically dispersed team
• Demonstrates high level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Prior experience in C++, C# development is a plus.
• Experience developing Mobile & Web applications a plus
• Commercial experience delivering mobile products and games a plus
• Experience with Agile Scrum methodologies a plus
Aristocrat is a world leader in gaming content and technology, and a top-tier publisher of free-to-play mobile games. We deliver great performance for our B2B customers and bring joy to the lives of the millions of people who love to play our casino and mobile games. And while we focus on fun, we never forget our responsibilities. We strive to lead the way in responsible gameplay, and to lift the bar in company governance, employee wellbeing and sustainability. We’re a diverse business united by shared values and an inspiring mission to bring joy to life through the power of play.
We aim to create an environment where individual differences are valued, and all employees have the opportunity to realize their potential. We welcome and encourage applications from all people regardless of age, gender, race, ethnicity, cultural background, disability status or LGBTQ+ identity. We offer a range of flexible working options through all.flex, our flexible hybrid work model and invite you to have a conversation with us about flexible working. EEO M/F/D/V
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.