Sr Engineer II
12 days ago
Job Posting TitleSr Engineer II
SummaryWe’re looking for a Sr Engineer Dev role in an Agile/Scrum based software development environment and who is well versed with C++, OOPS, SDLC(Software Development Life Cycle) and has worked deeply in design and development using the same.
Sr Engineer Dev should have a high level of proficiency and is passionate about designing, creating, and delivering high-quality, robust, maintainable, and high-performing games in the time-constrained environment for current and emerging markets.
Strengthen the capabilities and skillset of junior team members by Mentoring and is expected to work with little or no supervision.
Ensuring timely deliveries at every milestone of the Game cycle by detailed estimation, planning, close tracking, and raising dependencies proactively.
We put a strong emphasis on individual ownership and value engineers who take pride in working over the full lifecycle of a project independently.
What you'll do
- Strong knowledge of Object-Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD).
- Solid experience in Advance C++ 11/14
- Good Linux and Windows development & debugging experience.
- Experience with Visual Studio
- Experience in SVN/Github, GDB, Memory Profiling, Static/Dynamic code Analysis & code review tools.
- Experience with continuous integration systems
- Exposure to Agile methodology for Developing features & full application, Leading design/code reviews, and resolving bugs without reworks.
- Proven analytical abilities applied to system design and software implementation.
- Keen to learn and apply. Must have knowledge dissipation and team-building behavior.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, planning, and organizational skills.
- Very good problem-solving and handling skills.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
What we're looking for
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related field
- 3-8 years of professional software engineering experience
- Gaming Experience is preferable.
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.