Sr Engineer II
2 days ago
Job Posting TitleSr Engineer II
• As part of game development team, your primary responsibility will be creating Aristocrat games for multiple channels (Mobile – Android, IOS, Web- Facebook), using in-house developed framework and platform.
• As a technical member, you are expected to help the team clear the roadblocks and develop in-depth understanding of game design, supporting libraries and GDK (game development kit).
• The successful candidate will contribute towards high-quality and timely delivery of games, providing solutions to complex technical problems, knowledge sharing and technical documentation.
• Opportunity for gaining exposure to all facets of Aristocrat’s global business. You will meet great people and build a foundational understanding of the vast, complex, regulated environment in which we thrive.
What you'll do
Key Performance Measurements
Your role in our team will require you to:
- Participate in the full software development lifecycle of our products including designing, coding, debugging and documenting game.
- Develop new games as well as modify existing legacy games ensuring the production of quality products.
- Code, test and document game software to specified standards.
- Produce project and task estimates, schedules and complete projects on time and within budget.
- Perform adequate testing of game software to ensure that logic and syntax are correct and that program results are accurate.
- Aid testers and support personnel as needed to identify problems with game software.
- Provide feedback regarding development considerations and usability issues concerning game software specifications and implementation.
- Conduct software analysis including requirements and software code reviews.
- Communicate with management, team leads, and other engineers regarding programming needs and performance.
- Perform essential functions of software development by utilizing industry standard tools and equipment.
What we're looking for
- 3 - 7 Years of Full-stack web development experience with strong working knowledge of object oriented development methodologies.
- Strong knowledge of promises, either native or with third party libraries (previous experience with BlueBird is a huge plus)
- Php5 or newer for the server-side components.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/IT or related field.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, effective inter-personal skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of clients and staff.
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.