Sr. Eng I
3 days ago
Job Posting TitleSr. Eng I
SummaryPrior experience in the game testing (Mandatory)
Good in UI testing
End to end UI Testing on various platforms like different browsers and Mobiles devices
Expertise in the full software/project life cycle, including specifications, testing, and maintenance
Expertise in the test cases framework and tools like Zephyr
Experience with JIRA or other defect tracking system
Ability to work with geographically dispersed team
Able to grasp functional aspects well (quickly and with minimal guidance)
Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
Open for accommodating changes and to experiment with concepts confidently
What you'll do
- Good experience with UI testing on different platforms.
- Experience with an Agile methodology, preferably Scrum
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, effective inter-personal skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of clients and staff
- Must have strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Setup and configure test setups, fixtures, and games as required by the test plans and or test standards.
- Black Box Testing
- Report bugs discovered through manual testing or via analysis of automated test results and tracks them to closure.
- Provides detailed bug analysis and assistance to developers for debugging.
- Ensures that entrance and exit criteria are met and follows established testing standards,
What we're looking for
- B.Tech. / B.E. / MCA /M.Tech. in CS/IT/ECE with 5-7 years of experience
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.