Senior Endpoint Systems Engineer
7 months ago
Who We Are:
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. is a leading developer, publisher, and marketer of interactive entertainment for consumers around the globe. For more than 25 years, our development teams have built some of the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful entertainment experiences, captivating and engaging audiences around the world. We are especially proud of our ability to deliver consistently the highest-quality titles, as well as our colleagues who help to cultivate an open culture and work environment that is inclusive, diverse, and dynamic.
While our offices are casual and inviting, we are deeply committed to creativity, innovation and efficiency, and individual and team development opportunities. Our industry and business are continually evolving and fast-paced, providing numerous opportunities to learn and hone your skills. We work hard, but we also like to have fun, and believe that we provide an extraordinary place to come to work every single day to pursue your passions.
The Systems Endpoint Engineering team focuses on Windows and macOS management, including operating system deployment, application packaging and deployment, software updates and patching, policy building, and desktop automation.
We are actively looking for a Senior Systems Endpoint Engineer with a broad range of skills focused on endpoint management and scripting. Our ideal candidate has a rich and diverse technical background, is creative and passionate about IT endpoint systems, as well as standardization, optimization, and automation. Furthermore, this candidate will have at least three years of consistent experience architecting, engineering, implementing, and supporting large scale endpoint and device management systems to accommodate end-users, developers, and both internal and external customers.
Candidates are expected to be aware of industry changes and plan to stay ahead of industry advancements to allow them to help guide the use and implementation of technology standards at Take-Two.
What you will tackle:
- Lead in the design and maintenance of our current device management systems
- Device management and automation, including Desktop (Windows, MacOS), VDI, and Mobile Device management
- Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software, system management tools, and desktop hardware.
- Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time of any task
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of availability for all systems
- Monitor and resolve alerting issues for all Endpoint related systems
- Monitor and test system performance for potential bottlenecks, and collaborate to drive solutions and implement changes
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level support for team related assets and domains
- Work closely with vendors and other IT personnel to identify and resolve issues with systems and infrastructure
What you Bring:
- Minimum of 8 years of industry experience, preferably working in a similar role
- Authoritative with both Windows and macOS, including installing, configuring and problem-solving issues
- Experience designing, building, and managing endpoint management systems (e.g., SCCM, Intune, WorkspaceOne)
- Experience packaging and automating software installs (Windows and macOS)
- Experience creating and managing Windows based images
- Experience with managing mobile devices (iOS and Android)
- Practical networking experience (4 layer model, TCP/IP) including diagnosing, and remediating basic network issues (e.g., firewalls)
- Demonstrable ability to write and debug automation tools and scripts (e.g., PowerShell, shell scripts, Python)
- Strong knowledge of MS products and licensing (365, Windows, Office, Server, etc…)
- Experience creating and deploying group policies
- Strong ability to learn new technologies, dive into challenges and provide direction to junior engineers.
- Capable of written and verbal communication among both technical and non-technical audience
- Demonstrates strong cognitive flexibility (i.e., the ability to have thoughtful opinions loosely held)
- Experience managing Visual Studio in a development environment
- Experience in the administration of Adobe CC products
- Experience with Apple DEP and VPP
What We Offer You:
Phenomenal Company Culture: Ranked as one of the most creative and innovative places to work. Creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
Growth: We happily encourage employees to be inquisitive and collaborative, and to find opportunities to grow within and around the company. As a global entertainment company, we take immense pride in creating an environment where employees can truly be themselves.
Work Hard, Enjoy Life: Our employees bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles, through corporate boot camp classes, company parties, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
Benefits: Medical (HSA & FSA), dental, vision, 401(k), employee stock purchase plan, commuter benefits, in-house wellness program, broad learning & development opportunities, a charitable giving platform with company match and more!
Perks: Fitness allowance, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries and earn up to $500+ per year for self-care and more!
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to crafting and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic – not an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.