Sr ERP Analyst
17 days ago
Who We Are:
Headquartered in New York City, Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. is a leading developer, publisher, and marketer of interactive entertainment for consumers around the globe. The Company develops and publishes products principally through Rockstar Games, 2K, Private Division, and Zynga. Our products are currently designed for console gaming systems, PC, and Mobile, including smartphones and tablets, and are delivered through physical retail, digital download, online platforms, and cloud streaming services. The Company’s common stock is publicly traded on NASDAQ under the symbol TTWO.
While our offices (physical and virtual) are casual and inviting, we are deeply committed to our core tenets of creativity, innovation and efficiency, and individual and team development opportunities. Our industry and business are continually evolving and fast-paced, providing numerous opportunities to learn and hone your skills. We work hard, but we also like to have fun, and believe that we provide a great place to come to work each day to pursue your passions.
The Senior ERP Analyst will analyse the business needs and requirements, to modify, improve and support the business processes through the use of JD Edwards E9 (Oracle Enterprise One) ERP software system and complimentary systems, for Finance, Sales and Distribution modules.
This role will also initiate and lead the related projects and system improvements, working closely with the business teams, external / internal developers and support resources to ensure the business requirements are correctly fulfilled.
What You’ll Take On
- Design and implement business application solutions in JD Edwards E9 application systems for production and distribution processes as advised by the IT Management and/or from approved business process changes.
- Analyse business requirements, find opportunities, recommend and deliver solutions.
- Prepare I.T. documentation to internal and SOX standards for I.T. development or change projects.
- All system changes to be reviewed and validated to determine any potential impacts to other business processes.
- Help support the IT helpdesk function through resolving of tickets, root cause analyst, Project allocation, knowledge transfer and providing JD Edwards back-up support when critically required (ad-hoc) during month-end weekends.
- Undertake & manage projects assigned by IT and business Management.
- Ensure completeness and accuracy of ERP systems interfaces by ensuring that developed ERP solutions are properly tested before launch in accordance with internal and SOX standards.
- Ensure that systems changes are developed in compliance with internal and SOX change control procedures.
- As and when required, work with external consultants to develop improved ERP application solutions.
- Recommend ways of improving and simplifying complex ERP systems designs.
- Prepare the analysis, design, development and testing of new views of data.
- Test and review new systems changes in test environments before being promoted to production environment working as necessary with the global business to facilitate.
Building and Developing Relationships
- Champion IT initiatives and strong commercial awareness, understanding departmental functions, focus and priorities.
- Build and maintain good working relationships with other staff in I.T. and user groups.
- Strong customer focus and service level approach
What You Bring
- 7+ years hands on ERP experience (JD Edwards preferred)
- Must have at least one full project life cycle implementation experience.
- Experience of leading projects, writing technical specification and creating test plans.
- Effective interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Attention to detail, strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Advanced knowledge and experience of JDE Edwards EnterpriseOne ERP application system for Finance and Distribution process knowledge.
- Shown experience of other report writing tools would be an added advantage
- Some database design experience gained through work or perhaps as part of further / higher education.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with a team and partners, results focussed.
- Proactive approach and an ability to understand the larger business reporting implications.
What We Offer You:
- Great Company Culture. Ranked as one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth: As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Play Hard. Our employees bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles – through corporate boot camp classes, company parties, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits. Medical, dental, vision, employee stock purchase plan, commuter benefits, in-house wellness program, broad learning & development opportunities, a charitable giving platform with company match and more!
- Perks. Fitness allowance, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries and the ability to earn up to $500+ per year for taking care of yourself and more!
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (“T2”) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic – not an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.