Sr. Director, Global Brand Management and Marketing, Mobile Games (must have background in mobile)
2 months ago
Sr. Director, Global Brand Management, Mobile & New Business Development
Do you have an unruly passion for play? An ability to combine instinct and data to guide future product concepts? Come join a team of creative leaders in building a portfolio of new gameplay experiences as a Sr. Director Brand Management and Marketing at Electronic Arts (EA) focused on mobile-first game development.
We’re looking for you to accelerate a pipeline of all-new brand experiences at EA. Reporting to the Vice President of Global Brand Management, you’ll lead long-term product development, commercial planning, partner relations, go-to market and live services strategy by working with studios and the marketing, publishing and analytics organization.
You are a talented brand marketer and mobile expert with experience building consumer brands, apps or products, particularly for brands that emotionally connect with audiences through IP, storytelling and immersive 2-way worlds. You excel at marrying science and creativity and have deep fluency in identifying and applying micro/macro trends and insights into product development. Your abilities to influence and oversee diverse partners will contribute to your success.
- Lead the upfront development and product strategy for a portfolio of mobile-first projects across multiple categories and motivations.
- Conduct market analysis to create opportunities for brand performance and product development.
- Develop product vision, identity, reason to play and player journey
- Distill insights into tangible actions the team can use to improve the player experience.
- Partner with analytics and marcom teams to design new ways to test messaging, game concepts and features to better predict hit rates and accelerate speed to market
- Lead diverse teams in marketing, publishing, and analytics to a one-voice internal business narrative with executives and guide from green light to launch
- Envision and articulate marketing and creative strategies along with success measurements
- Manage all events related to the portfolio
- Lead a small team of direct reports
- Be a specialist about EA's and competitions products within the category.
Qualifications and Primary Competencies
- 10+ years-experience in senior product marketing roles with a focus on upfront development at top companies in categories of entertainment; consulting; technology or consumer products.
- Experience identifying marketing opportunities based on cultural, consumer and market trends and experience driving projects from insight to implementation.
- Expertise in leading diverse teams including consumer products, marcom, publishing/distribution, insights and technology.
- Passion for in interactive entertainment