Sr. DevOps Engineer
14 days ago
Job Posting TitleSr. DevOps Engineer
SummaryWe're looking for a DevOps Engineer to help drive operational requirement for business (CICD, environment creation, troubleshooting build pipelines etc.) and should be capable of innovation and implement fit for purpose solution that will underpin our technical platform for the next 3-5 years. This role will involve working across multiple teams and time zones to support business operations required from DevOps team.
What You'll Do
What you'll do
- Total Experience - 5 to 7 years
- Collaborating with Developers, Architects and Testers, among others in different time zones to drive and complete operational requirements.
- Strong experience to code and script using PowerShell.
- Strong experience in Ansible for configuration management on Windows.
- Hands-on experience in GITHUB, TFGIT, aware of branching, merging etc.
- Hands-on experience on SQL Server, SonarQube, Sonatype Nexus
- Experience with JIRA, TFS or other defect tracking system
- Should have solid understanding of DevOps concepts CI/CD, Pipelines, Release and build Management process.
- Good experience in TFS or Azure DevOps or Jenkins to define build and release Pipelines.
- Developing a MSI package installer or converting existing packages using InstallScript MSI project of InstallShield.
- Developing a windows service package installer using InstallShield Basic MSI project from scratch.
- Developing a website package installer using InstallShield Basic MSI project from scratch.
- Developing a database installer using InstallShield Basic MSI project.
- Creating custom actions within MSI to make the applications work according to the company standards.
- Troubleshoot issues, isolating build/deployment issues due to code issues.
- Experience with deployment of .Net Core Applications will be preferred.
- Good experience on Windows & Linux Administration
- Good to have experience of Terraform & Packer
- Develop, document, communicate best practices.
- Ability to automate infrastructure provisioning and deployment as code.
- Incident management and root cause analysis with proper documentation
What We're Looking For
- B. Tech / M. Tech / BE in Computer Science or equivalent.
Anaxi is Aristocrat Leisure Limited’s (ASX:ALL) dedicated online Real Money Gaming and Customer Experience Solutions business. Founded in 2022, Anaxi creates destinations where players can enjoy the excitement of online Real Money Gaming with confidence. Powered by the world’s greatest gaming content and the creativity of over 800 passionate people, Anaxi is on a mission to become the most trusted name in online RMG, globally. Anaxi: Experience Entertainment.
For more: www.anaxi.com
Aristocrat Leisure Ltd (ASX: ALL) is a top 20 Australian listed company, with 7000+ employees worldwide. Our company mission is to “bring joy to life through the power of play” across a growing range of land-based and digital entertainment channels every day. Our fast-growing business sits at the intersection of technology and creativity, with innovation embedded into every aspect of our business. Aristocrat’s business encompasses Aristocrat Gaming - the World’s #1 premium provider of casino games, innovative technology and customer experience solutions, along with Pixel United, a mobile games powerhouse. Pixel United boasts three world-leading game publishers in Product Madness, Plarium and Big Fish Games that collectively entertain millions of players every day. Our new Real Money Gaming (RMG) business aspires to become the third global operation within Aristocrat, and the world’s go-to destination for RMG.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen