This job might no longer be available.
Sr. DevOps Engineer, CXS Core Technology
26 days ago
SummaryWe're looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to help drive innovation and implement fit for purpose solution that will underpin our technical platform for the next 3-5 years. This role will involve working across multiple teams to understand requirements and progressively align our core infrastructure and platforms to standardized automated builds that can be deployed anywhere onto any host environments.
This role will require a person that is comfortable researching, implementing, mentoring, and presenting ideas and opportunities across teams in multiple locations globally.
What you'll do
What we're looking for
- Total Experience – 4 to 6 years
- Collaborating with Developers, Architects and Testers, among others in different time zones to drive strategic and tactical requirements.
- Strong experience in TFS or Azure DevOps and Jenkins to define build and release Pipelines.
- Strong experience to code and script using PowerShell & Shell scripts.
- Strong experience in Ansible for configuration management.
- Hands-on experience in GITHUB, TFGIT, aware of branching, merging etc.
- Hands-on experience on SQL Server, SonarQube, Sonatype Nexus
- Experience with JIRA, TFS or other defect tracking system
- Experience with deployment of .Net Core Applications will be preferred.
- Should have solid understanding of DevOps concepts CI/CD Pipelines, Release and build Management process especially for mobile applications.
- Experience in Mobile Application release process to Apple Appstore and Google Play Store
- Troubleshoot issues, isolating build/deployment issues due to code issues.
- Hands-on experience in AWS, good to have GCP.
- Good experience on Windows & Linux Administration
- Hands-on experience on Terraform & Packer.
- Good experience on Kubernetes and Helm charts.
- Develop, document, communicate best practices.
- Ability to automate infrastructure provisioning and deployment as code for on-premises and cloud environments.
What we're looking for
- B. Tech / M. Tech / BE in Computer Science or equivalent.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Positive attitude, Self-starter, self-motivated.
- Good communication skills to report program status crisply and accurately.
- Must have strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Ability to plan activities meticulously, identify dependencies and proactively work towards resolution.
- Capable of taking responsibility for tasks and ensuring a successful outcome.
- Independently determines methods and procedures on new or special assignments.
- Demonstrates an extremely high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently as well as team oriented.
- Good blend of technical skills and business acumen.
- Ability to work with geographically dispersed team.