Sr DevOps Architect, CXS
12 days ago
Job Posting TitleSr DevOps Architect, CXS
SummaryWe're looking for a Sr. DevOps Architect to partner with both technical and product teams to deliver a quality product. The Sr. Governance Architect will influence and educate the best practices of building highly scalable applications to support our growing business.
What you'll do
As a DevOps expert, the Sr. DevOps Architect will strategically design and implement automation and orchestration platforms and processes that supports core organizational functions. This individual will provide architectural governance over DevOps operations, designs, implementation and oversee the DevOps development teams in US, India and Australia, as well as evaluate and select technologies required to complete those plans. In addition, the DevOps Architect establishes and defines architectural principals across the enterprise, provides technical leadership, and consulting across the organization. The Sr. DevOps Architect will gain organizational commitment for high-level infrastructure plans and initiate and participate in projects to evaluate technologies and methods for implementing these plans.
What you'll do
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of company’s strategic business plans
- Document and develop in-depth knowledge of company’s existing IT architecture/infrastructure, and technology portfolio
- Develop, document, communicate, and enforce a technology standards policy and best practices
- Ensure that proposed and existing systems architectures are aligned with organizational goals and objectives
- Provide architectural expertise, direction, and assistance to all teams
- Research, develop, document, recommend, and communicate plans for investing in systems architecture, including analysis of cost reduction opportunities
- Conduct research on emerging technologies in support of systems development efforts and recommend technologies that will increase cost effectiveness and systems flexibility
- Work closely with Project Managers, business users, and stakeholders across various projects to understand functional and technical aspects of projects, ensuring adherence to Architecture principles
- Provide portfolio governance and oversight to drive lifecycle optimization and alignment across all initiatives
- Present ideas with qualitative and quantitative findings and ensure all projects follow quality and security standards
- Model business and systems processes based on findings through use case scenarios, workflow diagrams, and data models
- Develop and manage a systems capacity plan including key performance metrics documented
- Review new and existing IT projects and systems designs for compliance with IT standards and architectural plans
- Understand interoperability issues and the strengths and weaknesses of platforms and products with the ability to provide a trusted voice at the decision-making table
- Thorough understanding of cloud-based system integration, Enterprise Data Security, and Enterprise Architecture Governance
- Modeling skills including business, process, requirements, security, applications, software, data, or technology
What we're looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems management or related field
- Requires a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience with Casino Management Systems and Casino Operations.
- 8 or more years of experience delivering DevOps functionality both on premise and Cloud is a MUST.
- 5 or more years of experience working in a technical architect capacity, most recent role included
- 5 or more years creating effective frameworks and process models to establish enterprise-wide technical architecture and architecting high volume, scalable transactional systems
- Proven track record creating a common architecture vision and implementing the strategic alignment between lines of business and IT
- Demonstrated competency in communicating the value of enterprise architecture to stakeholders and senior management
- 5 or more years of experience with SOA, security, and/or data architecture practices required
- Experience in SDLC processes, architectural patterns, and development frameworks
- 5 or more years of experience with design of C# and .NET technologies or equivalent OO languages
- 5 or more years of experience with tools like: Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, etc.
- 3 or more years of experience with design of Micro Service Architectures
- 5 or more years of experience with cloud-based architecture (ideally Microsoft Azure, GCP or AWS)
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills, with the ability to develop and conduct executive-level presentations
- Self-directed with the ability to work effectively under tight deadlines
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.