Sr. Design Recruiter
8 days ago
All about Roblox
Roblox’s mission is to bring the world together through play. Every month, more than 115 million people around the world have fun with friends as they explore millions of immersive digital experiences. We believe in building a safe, civil, and diverse community—one that inspires and fosters creativity and positive relationships between people around the world.
We are committed to building the next generation of entertainment—allowing people to imagine, create, and play together in an endless array of user-generated worlds. All of these experiences are built by the Roblox community, made up of over two million creators.
We’re looking for someone who’s eager to take on a meaningful role and contribute to the meteoric success of Roblox. We want team members who believe in the power of play and take it seriously, but aren’t afraid to have fun while they’re doing it. Are you ready to take Roblox – and your career – to the next level?
Roblox is searching for a Sr. Design Recruiter to support our Creative & Design recruitment needs. This exciting role will join a talented high performance recruitment team on a mission to hire the best talent available. You love design and working closely with design leadership, managers and ICs alike. Ideally, you’ve previously worked at an in-house product design organization. However, external design or recruitment agency experience where you’ve been responsible for hiring product designers and relative disciplines is great, too!
- Partner with our Design leadership to hire the best Product Designers, UX Designers, and Technical Artists on the market. Developing a full pipeline of Product Designers and other creative positions as they are defined.
- Full Cycle Recruit including sourcing, interviewing, managing candidate debriefs, offer process and closing.
- Develop innovative ways to raise the bar on how Roblox recruits talent
- Calibrate candidates with hiring managers and senior leaders
- Balance providing a high touch experience throughout the entire recruiting process with both internal stakeholders and candidates while continuously keeping the pipeline active and meeting your hiring goals
- Use data and metrics reporting to drive continuous process and strategy improvement
- Collaborate in the development of strategies that influence and attract the right talent to join Roblox
- Operate as a Talent Partner through consultation, applying best practices to optimize for the best hiring decision
- 5+ years of experience recruiting best-in-market talent for a fast-paced, high growing company with a minimum of 2 years of recent Design Recruiting experience
- Strong client focus and commitment to continuous improvement
- Strong research skills
- Self-directed and proactive
- The ability to navigate nuance
- Ability to execute innovative sourcing strategies
- Ability to learn and leverage stellar negotiation skills
- Proven track record and success recruiting in a technology product company
- Detail-oriented and comfortable using applicant tracking systems like Recruiterbox
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- A Roblox Admin badge for your avatar
Roblox – Powering Imagination.